Hi, I tried some yesterday, and they sounded awsome, sound best for my 800$ budget for an electric acoustic.

I don't remember the exact model, but how are blueridge guitars, and ones in that price range, good?

thx in advance
Ive never actually played one, but I am looking for an acoustic in that range (maybe a bit higher even) and I was recommended blueridge by a few guys. From what I hear they are great guitars for the price.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Freaking amazing.

my model number is in my sig. be aware though, i've tried the same model 3 times (3 different guitars) and each sounded differently. be sure you pick out one that you like and not pick out a guitar model and order it online because you might get a different sound.

for a/e even if the electronics arent good, you can always swap them.

they are really worth it in my opinion. i'm completely satisfied with my guitar and i don't think i'll need another guitar (a lie obviously but that's how much i like my guitar). i liked it better than a lot of taylors and martins i played upward to the $1800 range.

i believe most over $500 or so are solid everything guitars. huge bang for your buck there.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Last edited by about at Oct 3, 2008,
Blueridge guitars are awesome..truly awesome. I have a Blueridge BR-163, and I love it more every time I play it. Strongly recommend it to TS
Blueridge guitars are made of excellent materials--Better than you'll find in many more expensive instruments. You get bone nuts and saddles. I spent $1600 on my Martin and I still only got Tusq. Not that bone nuts and saddles are expensive, but you just don't find them on cheap guitars.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I bought a BR-140a, and it is fantastic! Also tried out a 160a and it too was great. I would say that 90-95% of Blueridge owners (from what I have been reading) have had good things to say about them.
Hm I checked Guitar Center a few weeks ago, I haven't seen any blueridges, where can I get the chance to actually play one without buying online D: I live in California. I consistently keep getting good reviews on them, but i have yet to play one
=D
Yeah, GC didn't have them either when I was looking to try one. You'll have to find another dealer that carries them to try one out. I'd check saga's website for listed dealers and then give them a call to see if they have any to try - that is what I did.