That's not a talent, it's a blight.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
old as sin
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
My friend can do "Mission:Impossible", "Crazy Train", "Iron Man", and some other stuff. He saw some dude on youtube doing "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden, and wants to learn it now. At church a few years ago, for our talent show, he had a video of the "We're off to see the wizard" song from Wizard of Oz, and he hand farted along to it; all the old people almost died of laughter, it was pretty sweet. His armpit farts are intense too; they're loud and raunchy, and he can do like twenty second ones. He wants to learn how to make actual words with his hand farting, so he can talk somehow by hand farting, but I don't think it's possible.

EDIT: He can also do any video game song.
Last edited by frottage at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by SmarterChild
I thought this thread would be about farting on your hand and smelling it.

lol, I do that sort of. I do the cup of soup thing to myself whenever I fart, because I enjoy smelling my own farts.
I can do that.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
have been playing songs on my hands for 38 years!

HAHAHAHAH!

Just imagine this dudes childhood. AHAH!