I'm seriously considering buying a peavey windsor head, but word on the street says that the Peavey speakers are...undesirable shall we say.

What cabs would you lovely people recommend to get my sound tip top?

(Ideally not too expensive, somewhere in the region of £300/$600)
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

try finding one of those marshall cabs w/ greenbacks in them
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Otsugua713

+1. Technically, those Windsors are JCM800s housed in a Peavey, so I can just imagine that with the cab just mentioned, and you'll have a sweet amp to die for!
There's a Harley Benton 4x12 on Thomann that has Celestion V30's in it. About £250 I think.
Quote by Otsugua713

I've got the windsor head and this is the type of cab i'm looking for.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Are the Windsors really anything like the JCM800's? Because, I'd love an 800, but won't be able to afford for a while. The Windsor, on the other hand...

(... I can)
Last edited by Mathamology at Oct 3, 2008,
A poor mans 800, but yeah, for the price not a bad clone.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
yeah i get the most out of my windsor when is running through something w/greenbacks and is amazing for the price...and its not as punchy as the jcm800 but the voicings are veeery similar...oh and it has more gain
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
push it w/ an OD pedal just to tighten up the sound and it gives you a beautiful maiden tone