I knew this woulda been in Canada before I clicked.

It's that damned enticing Subway bread smell I tells ya.
WTF they put it down...it didnt hurt anyone
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by Open fire
WTF they put it down...it didnt hurt anyone
It's a horrible fact that many wild animals are subject to yearly culls by us in order to keep their population levels down.

This one was probably just filling a quota.
That bear was all "Can I get a footlong Meatball on Italian Herb and Cheese?"

I would have given it a sandwich.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
subway is deffinatly hands down the best smelling restaurant
AHHH Yogi Bear is on to me, I jacked his munchies.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

It didn't even get hit by the train.

I see what you did thar <.< >.>
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
So what,

Ducks eat free at Subway, but bears get killed for it?
They get Sun Chips too!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They put it down because it has become a danger to human society. The animal is obviously far too accustomed to human presence if it can walk into a city and then into a subway store. What if a mother had been in the store with a young child and the bear walked in? You have no idea how a bear will react if it has this much confidence, usually bears are scared of humans and human society. Think about the real implications before you go all "animal rights" please.
Quote by The Grem
They put it down because it has become a danger to human society. The animal is obviously far too accustomed to human presence if it can walk into a city and then into a subway store. What if a mother had been in the store with a young child and the bear walked in? You have no idea how a bear will react if it has this much confidence, usually bears are scared of humans and human society. Think about the real implications before you go all "animal rights" please.
They could have trapped it and put it in a zoo. Or dropped it deep in the wilderness where it would have no human contact.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Now we know what was in all those picinic baskets.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by The Grem

You're forgetting this is in Canada, it would be a crime against humanity to prevent it from eating its fill of those buggers.
All right first off I live in Canada and frequently go up to cottages in the norther regions of Canada, a place with many bears, if you didn't know. If a bear stumbles upon a cottage with easy access to food it must be put down for several reasons. If you just capture are release far away the bear will return, yes even more that 1000 km's away, the bear will return. Plus moving them far away would cost substantial taxpayer money. They will hunt down easy food, like in a cottage or a town dump, and will continue to return their until is gone. Last year a full grown bear broke through a glass window at my friends cottage, opened the fridge door, ate most of the food, made a huge mess, and chewed through our plastic cooler to get some lettuce.

Zoo's are already full and this happens constantly in Northern Canada so this is also not a possibility. The cheapest, safest, and most ethical method is to put the bear down.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I knew this woulda been in Canada before I clicked.

It's that damned enticing Subway bread smell I tells ya.

Tell me about it, I just can't resist it but I can't keep spending all my money there lol
Quote by The Grem

The Real Implication is that the truth is its cheaper to just kill the Bear, than to transquilize it, and transport it far into the wilderness among an ecosystem unscathed by the Human cancer.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
He didn't eat anything. How bad does that food have to be?

The police "euthanized" the bear. Translation: Bear = Dead.
You killed Bear. You bastards!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by The Grem
All right first off I live in Canada and frequently go up to cottages in the norther regions of Canada, a place with many bears, if you didn't know. If a bear stumbles upon a cottage with easy access to food it must be put down for several reasons. If you just capture are release far away the bear will return, yes even more that 1000 km's away, the bear will return. Plus moving them far away would cost substantial taxpayer money. They will hunt down easy food, like in a cottage or a town dump, and will continue to return their until is gone. Last year a full grown bear broke through a glass window at my friends cottage, opened the fridge door, ate most of the food, made a huge mess, and chewed through our plastic cooler to get some lettuce.

Zoo's are already full and this happens constantly in Northern Canada so this is also not a possibility. The cheapest, safest, and most ethical method is to put the bear down.

Im sorry, I fail to find any logic in this post. But logically, think about this. If a bear were to be tranquilized and transported far far away, how is it going to recite it's journey back to the point of departure. Im sorry but I live in Canada too, and from what they teach us in school, I dont remember hearing anything about bears being able to smell specific rubber's of tire tracks originating from where it was moven from...
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
[quote="'']I walk past subway everyday I go to college and the smell makes me so damm hungry Shit I'm tempted to go out for an Italian BMT right now
Quote by Burnt Ice
Im sorry, I fail to find any logic in this post. But logically, think about this. If a bear were to be tranquilized and transported far far away, how is it going to recite it's journey back to the point of departure. Im sorry but I live in Canada too, and from what they teach us in school, I dont remember hearing anything about bears being able to smell specific rubber's of tire tracks originating from where it was moven from...

No, but Subway definitely puts a lot of motivation into a man. It probably works the same for a bear.

It obviously likes Quiznos better, since it didn't eat anything. So it deserved to be put out of its misery.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by The Grem

There's tons of zoos across Canada and the United States that would have loved to have a bear.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Why did they put the bear down? There was a really good comment on that video.

"The Headline should read: "Bear killed after entering into Subway restaurant" It enrages me how the media spins this story as something cute."

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?