Sup guys,
I recently bought a Laney VH100R, however now I'm looking for a decent cab for it. Thing is though, I want a 1x12 cab cuz the bigger ones are just too heavy to tug around, and also I'm on a bit of a budget.
I play metal mostly (think Metallica, Pantera, Opeth) and I know a 4x12 cab would do the genre more justice, but it's HUGE.

I looked into the matter a bit and I figured this one is pretty decent
http://www.thomann.de/gr/engl_e112v_gitarrenbox.htm
I'm completely open to suggestions though.

Thanks in advance.
It's weird though that there's such a difference in price though, I mean 200 for 2 speakers and 350 for 1 speaker, does it affect quality?
Quote by Dynomiteguy
It's weird though that there's such a difference in price though, I mean 200 for 2 speakers and 350 for 1 speaker, does it affect quality?

Yes and no. However, use your head. You can't use that cab with that head. it's a 60w cab and a 100w head.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Oh right, thanks guys, you saved me from a disaster then. :P
If that's the case maybe I should just buy the ENGL E212VH?
Quote by Dynomiteguy
Oh right, thanks guys, you saved me from a disaster then. :P
If that's the case maybe I should just buy the ENGL E212VH?

If you're going to spend that much money on the cab, then there are several other alternatives out there. The Framus 2x12 I linked to is definitely a very good cab, I preferred it to any of the ENGL cabs, which I think could be a tad too bright with your already very bright Laney.
The Orange 2x12 is also excellent, probably the best I've found at that price point. Very well constructed and a lot darker sounding than most cabs, while still being clear and tight. I've actually tried out several cabs with a VH100R, and the Orange was my favourite.
alright man, you talked me into it, I'll go for the Orange.
Thanks a lot for the advice, I really appreciate it.
Quote by Dynomiteguy
alright man, you talked me into it, I'll go for the Orange.
Thanks a lot for the advice, I really appreciate it.

No worries mate, hope you enjoy it.