I have just watched a repeat of X-Factor and it made me sick to thing that this show full of talentless bastards is going to be pumping out a Christmas No. 1 guarenteed. Then I thought of all the people that deserve a Christmas No. 1 that don't have the success of a TV show riding on the back of them guarenteeing them sales.

Now in the day and age of Itunes we can easily buy songs that aren't normally avaliable as a CD Single over christmas, and rather cheaply (79p) So my proposal is we get one of these songs into the Download Charts or main singles chart as Christmas No. 1 in mainly the UK, but I guess it could happen all over the world.

What would happen if everyone woke up Christmas Day all over the world with Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up as the christmas number 1? Or a song more deserving The Pogues - Fairytale of New York.

Of course this is going to cost some money on your part, but 79p isn't a lot of money, hell even buy it twice.

Obviously because X-Factor is going to sell a LOT more than any other song, then I guess Number 2 would be good too

Would be rather nifty if Rick was Number 2?

Why am I suggesting this so early? Because you know the power of the internet, there is a chance if this caught on it could happen, and I bet the odds at the bookmakers of Rick Astley hitting Number 2 are very large Bet a £1 you could be looking at £250 or somethng. idk.
No it wouldn't be nifty, and man do i know nifty.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
x facter annoying you...me too tho the peter kay spoof that's showing next sunday should be a laugh
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I have no idea, what's going on.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
It annoys me slightly, bands work hard, its takes them time to get to be able to release and album/single, and to get it to number one. all these guys do is just go on and win the x factor
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by RyanGillam
Yes I am.

ladies and gentlemen.

we have a challenge.