I like Bb a lot.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
you could start by telling us yours...
But I would say E, A, D, or G.
Either major or minor

EDIT: these are the more common ones I use, not exactly my favourites. When I'm just noodling around It's usually in some form of E or A
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Last edited by cerveza at Oct 3, 2008,
Picking a favorite key seems kind of silly. :\

But I'd go with E major and F minor... I guess. :\
E cause its metal
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
g# minor
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
i like e phrygian alot....it sounds good good and goes along well with my musical ocd

i dont hit flat/sharp notes often
i dont have AD.....ooo,shiny
Quote by lolwutrgdxl
when i find out what it means
ill tell you

this
Quote by thanksgiving
You facepalm like a pro... man I want you in bed.
Em for metal Am, Bm for blues. F major for jazz stuff.
Zion Radicaster
Vox AD30VT
Kustom 10w amp
Hohner Acoustic
Squier Strat
When I'm fooling around it's almost always from the Am Pentatonic/Blues scale, so I guess Am when I'm freely improvising. When I compose, I like Dm a lot and don't feel the need to alter my tuning to play in said key as many others do.

There's something interesting about the way C#m sounds, though.

I have what I describe as imperfect pitch, where I am able to recognize keys because I've heard them so many times, so I can tell the difference between the three keys I listed just by listening.

As you see, all of my favorite keys are minor; I hate major scales.
Yeah, F# minor for me, because I like the octave range I get from it. I also like E major for a lot of Hendrixy type partials.

Take a listen to my profile song and leave me some comments/criticism!
I'm usually in the key of E or A but i like D aswell ^^ The reason why I'm frequently in the key of E or A is because I know a few sweeps in both keys, and they were the first scales I learned!
minor, phyrigian, harmonic minor, phyrigian dominant all in D

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
E anything.Bb lydian A minor
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial