They changed stuff from the USA version to the UK one
Any1 else noticed it? Any1 know why?
huh, i thouhgt it was just a new series of little britain...but american..it's in tonite at nine...crap i mean it was on 43 minutes ago....

you win agiain pit !!!!!

btw the game..you just lost it
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Its on atm on bbc 1 and it is but i think its funnier. Maybe coz it takes the piss out of americans
its funny but not as good as the original, and i wish they could actually hold their American accents.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Some of it was a bit meh. But I did find some parts funny. Fat Fighters never fails to amuse me.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Some of it was a bit meh. But I did find some parts funny. Fat Fighters never fails to amuse me.

i agree actually.

the 'computer says no' woman was mostly dull to listen too.

fat fighters is still hilarious.

the erection guy and astronaut was funny.

edit. hollowbody5 stop leaving that link under ever post.
Last edited by ctb at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by Minkaro
It's a terrible show, regardless of what countries involved.

agreed. The 1st series had its moments but the characters were completely one-dimensional and became stale far too quickly. It's just a crappy catchphrase-based comedy.
1st series was good. 2nd was OK. 3rd was dreadful. I watched the gambling bit at the end of tonight's episode, and it wasn't that good. Too americanised.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It seems quite good actually, but that's probably only because of the fact that they have had a lot of time to prepare new ideas.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Little Britain - of all types - became crap out of the first series; after that they just recycled the same five or six characters, just pushing the same jokes. I watched the American one tonight, there were a few moments, but it was still pretty poor. Although Vicky Pollard has always been amusing.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
its always funny the first couple times you watch, then you realise its the same jokes every episode...