Poll: what do you think of this jacket?
Poll Options
View poll results: what do you think of this jacket?
awesome
107 49%
gay
110 51%
Voters: 217.
Page 1 of 2
i just got this jacket. i think its awesome. most of my friends think its awesome. but some people said it makes me look like a "flaming homosexual". so i told him i would post it in the pit to see what you guys think.

*edit*
i really dont care what anyone thinks about it. i love it. green is my favorite color. i didnt get it to look "scene".
and i used "awesome" and "gay" for the pole because those are the only things that people have told me about it.

Last edited by !normajean! at Oct 3, 2008,
No sensible options in the poll. If you like it, get it.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by !normajean!
i did get it. i dont care what anyone thinks about it. i'm just curious.

Ah right, sorry. Good call.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I don't like it. I guess I should vote gay then?
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by !normajean!
i just got this jacket. i think its awesome. most of my friends think its awesome. but some people said it makes me look like a "flaming homosexual". so i told him i would post it in the pit to see what you guys think.

Dude when it comes to the way you dress you just have to learn to not give a **** about what people think and go with whatever you want.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Just because I see all the scene and emo kids wearing things that look like this, I think it looks gay.

Theres your daily dose of Metal elitism.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
gayer than lance bass in a tutu, sucking the filling out of a krispy kreme donut, at abercrombie and fitch.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I wouldn't say it's gay, or "flaming homosexual," but I think I would definitely feel and/or look ridiculous wearing it...
Cloths aren't gay, people are.
That said, I wouldn't call it awsome either.
seems like a fairly normal jacket to me.
am i missing something?
is it because it has green in it?
it's nice, don't get me wrong, i just don't understand why it should coax such a hullabaloo from a significant demographic so as produce the causation of you seeking to ascertain a wider range of opinions.

phew.
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

awesome!

I like it anyway
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

its not gay but its not something i would wear. if u like it get it and tell anyone who calls u a fag for wearing wut you like they could go **** themselves.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Not bad, I kinda like it. But I do think signature clothes are a little much IMO. I actually might wear something like that. I dont see the "gayness" of it.
i think its a really cool jacket, nice and subtle and simple
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Disclaimer: The following will have a grandiose amount of metal elitism, if the urge to cry arises, please: pics or it didn't happen.

extreeeemely scene, one of my friends wear stuff like that and is the biggest homo I know (quite literally, he is gay)

Chemistry will tell you that when you combine things in a reaction, heat is released. The combination of scene and gay in this jacket inevitably causes INTENSE flaming homosexuality.

That being said, who gives a fuck what I think? Wear what you think looks good
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Looks like something i'd be happy to wear. Poll should have a wider range of options, and i can see how some would say it's "scene" but whatever, i don't mind it
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I have the exact same hoodie. I've had it for 2 years. It's been to alaska, italy, and a shitload of campouts. Best hoodie i've ever owned
this would have been cool in 06, but they are so old now and people got tired of them already
I'm Steve
You would need to be one of those extra fashionable guys to pull it off, imo.

Just a coincidence that most of them are gay.
I have a similar one. It's blue and white. I love it and so does everyone else.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Just because I see all the scene and emo kids wearing things that look like this, I think it looks gay.

Theres your daily dose of Metal elitism.

I agree.

But maybe you will make it look good.
It does look quite scene, but who the hell cares, Id wear it if it came in an orange, greens not my favourite colour for clothing
Page 1 of 2