Page 1 of 2
i live in canada, most of the population speaks english, followed by french. i live in a town that pretty much split down the middle. now, there are 2 highschools in this town, 1 english and 1 french. i go to the french one. for some reason, a good chunk of the french population strongly believes that if you are born french and have a french name or go to a french school, you should speak french as your dominant language, but the english dont care. example, today i was speaking to my friend using english, when all of a sudden one of the teachers said that we should be speaking fench, if not we should go to the other highschool. speaking english really pisses these guys off. i argue with people all the time about this; "why are you not speaking french!?" "if you wanna speak english go to other highschool" etc..

The worst of all of these people is mr. megafrench

one of my friends step dad comes from france and speaks it more fluently than onyone else ive ever heard. i went to his house once for lunch with afew other friends and he will absolutely not tolerate us speaking english, he sais we are betraying our mother and culture.

This really ****ing pisses me off.

my question is:

what would convince all these people otherwise and make them STFU and get out of my face

and do you experience similar situations?

ps: sorry for lengh and structure.
French people are hairy and they don't shower and they eat slugs.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Tell him "When's the last time you won a war", And while his jaw is dropped you can speak all the english you want.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Shut le fuque up, le twat.

Problem solved
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

So, Is Mr. Megafrench his real name or...?

EDIT: Damn you to hell, Minky.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I would give my left arm to live somewhere like that. Given a CHOICE I would choose freely to speak French and go to a francophone school.

I really don't see the problem.
Don't be mean to a guy with the name Mr. Megafrench, I bet he got made fun of by all the ENGLISH kids in middle school.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

well , been a french canadian myself
I'd say : speak like you want, it's YOUR live

/thread
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I would give my left arm to live somewhere like that. Given a CHOICE I would choose freely to speak French and go to a francophone school.

You would give your left arm to live in Canada?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
well....the french did invent the blowjob...
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Says the Def Leppard fan...
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Shut le fuque up, le twat.

Problem solved

literally that means to "shut the seal (baby aquatic mammal) up, the twat"

tell him hes an asshole straightup and that Canada is bilingual and if he doesnt like it move to Queerbec, (which is apparently its own nation lmfao)

personnally i would rather be french than british, well i am a little french. We are learning early Canadian history and the French and the Huron are intense.
Quote by Jericho114
You would give your left arm to live in Canada?

That's only because she loves Rick Allen.

EDIT: Really, Mink. Stop being that little bit better than me.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Last edited by CTFOD at Oct 3, 2008,
WHAT THE HELL DOES EVERYONE HAVE AGAINST THE FRENCH?

My last name is Bourgeois and I get so much shit about being French.
yeah speak english.. if they dont understand you, then you can insult away! wahey!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by JohanthePirat
WHAT THE HELL DOES EVERYONE HAVE AGAINST THE FRENCH?

My last name is Bourgeois and I get so much shit about being French.

I'm mostly French and so is a good friend of mine and we both hate the French with a passion.
tell him (im learning french grade 8) well who was the country with the bout over the horizon first??? or tell him english is CANADA'S national language, and u like it
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by rageagainst64
well....the french did invent the blowjob...

AND the french kiss
so... they did do some things right
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I'm mostly French and so is a good friend of mine and we both hate the French with a passion.

... Why?
Quote by Minkaro
But it's so hard

I like Def Leppard too.

You and your milk-spittingly hilarious pictures. And no, that is not a euphamism.

OK, maybe a little...
Quote by duncang

at his command
the french hate the english that is why

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by JohanthePirat
... Why?

Well, I guess not ALL of them, I hear their new President or whoever runs the executive branch of their country is cool, but I am just sick of a lot of their unearned self importance.
what the difference between a french man and toast?

You can make a soldier out of the toast
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307

....How?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands in the air?

The army.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I assume you can speak both, so speak both; and ignore dickheads who obviously are too narrow to bother knowing.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by xander307

Haha! Good one. It seems that the non Brits don't get that one, though.

I forgot who said this, but:

"I'd rather have an SS Panzer unit against me than a French army with me."

But still, France is one hell of a place, and they've brought us Gojira and steak tartare, so there's obviously something good happening there.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
ok, i ddint mean EVERY FRENCH persaon who ever lived, and im not saying theyre useless. its just i dont see why they care so much about which language i speak
Q. What is the difference between a frenchwoman and a basketball team?
A. The basketball team showers after 4 periods.

Q: Why don't the French Barbeque?
A: The snails keep slipping between the grills.

Hey ! Do you know what's the difference between a Frenchman and a chimpansee ? - One of them is hairy, stinky, and scratches his ass all the time. The other is a chimpansee.

Q. How many jokes are there about the French?
A. One, the rest are true
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
In America people who speak Spanish do that all the time. I don't speak Spanish and I hate it, but I figure since they took the time to learn two languages its their right to speak it. I'm not gonna rain on their parade just because I'm too lazy to learn another language.
Page 1 of 2