Because we cant make vs threads i decided to make this one.

Dean http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_winter_07/mab_sig_enlarged.htm

or
Ibanez S Prestige
http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=S5470

i played a Jem today... it was one of the best guitar ive ever played. I also played that dean wow over 20 seconds of sustain with a floating bridge.

I didn't get to play the ibanez s because the local shop didn't have it in. But the Jem was amazing.

The Dean was awesome tho. i keep thinking about it since I put it down.
i heard the ibanez could use new pick ups but if its a better ax then why not.
Last edited by Sgt.Zen at Oct 3, 2008,
The S Prestige. hands down.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Dean. hands down.

Batio sig is an underrated guitar because people just hate on Dean for the overuse of Dime's name and overlook the great guitars.
Last edited by Graveworm at Oct 3, 2008,
THe dean is actually like butter in your hands. Tried one and i came.

Maybe its was because of the cum ? o well.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Definitely the S prestige.

It's got all the things that the MAB has (minus the better tremolo, don't care what you say, the ZRs are not comprable to a FR) but it is lighter mahogany body and a much nicer playing (IMO) neck. I would, of the two, get the S Prestige over the MAB any day.

Probably a bit cheaper too. If the S had an Edge Pro, Edge or FR (I can dream) it would be almost a perfect guitar, in my opinion
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
The s presige is a bit cheaper but i also read that it has sustain issues. And that is really turning me off since i placed the order for one.

But when i played that dean, wow the sustain was amazing going strong at 20 seconds i counted it and just looked at my buddy mike in awww after 20 seconds.. also had a really fast neck and ebony finger board.

also i heard the zr bridge needs to be taken care of very well. like oiled
dont want a razor back,,, dont want a retard design..... well they do look cool but still they didnt compare to that mab-1 i played.
Quote by Sgt.Zen
The s presige is a bit cheaper but i also read that it has sustain issues. And that is really turning me off since i placed the order for one.

But when i played that dean, wow the sustain was amazing going strong at 20 seconds i counted it and just looked at my buddy mike in awww after 20 seconds.. also had a really fast neck and ebony finger board.

also i heard the zr bridge needs to be taken care of very well. like oiled

Get the Dean!

By the looks of it.. it looks like you like the Dean better. Plus, you are part of the few that actually tried it and not just going off on the details off the site.
dude i loved that dean.. i thought it was the best guitar ive played,,, then i played an ibanez jem and it was over 1000 more and it was even better,,,, i felt like junkie hitting a new high.

I liked the ibanez because of its solid body

when i watch the dean factory tour on youtube, they build there big peices of wood from smaller wood. i was like wtf? but it still sounded good.
if anybody has any experience with ibanez s please post here now.... cause i have one ordered on the way but i still keep thinking about that mab-1 cause it was sick and like 20 second sustain
I don't think I've ever seen MAB use his sig guitar.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i didn't even know what mab meant when i saw that guitar... just thought it looked like an ax and a half
If you liked the Jem, you might want to look into Prestige RGs...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Sgt.Zen
dude i loved that dean.. i thought it was the best guitar ive played,,, then i played an ibanez jem and it was over 1000 more and it was even better,,,, i felt like junkie hitting a new high.

I liked the ibanez because of its solid body

when i watch the dean factory tour on youtube, they build there big peices of wood from smaller wood. i was like wtf? but it still sounded good.

Stop leading people on.

I see what you are doing, stop it now.
Quote by Graveworm

Yeah, I just saw the promo video. Still, I never associated MAB with EMGs (although the guitar now has his sig PUs) and I usually see him play MLs and non-strat shaped Deans.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
i dont even care what mab played... i felt that guitar and it was sick. but i thought an ibanez s presitge would be sicker
but apparently their sustain sucks