Are you some kind of ****ing supertramp fan or something?
Quote by Seryaph
Are you some kind of ****ing supertramp fan or something?

Maybe...
supertramp is awesome. nothing wrong with that. though i am kind of uncool.
"That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball" - the Who
Hah.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're super uncool if you have to ask what bands are considered to be cool to listen to, though. Who cares? If you like it then listen to it. Nothing wrong with Supertramp.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Supertramp is awesome man!
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
How strange,I'm listening to them right now.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
does it really matter what people think of what you listen to, if you like it then that's all you need to know.  and yea Supertramp is a decent group to listen too.
Quote by ayreon77
does it really matter what people think of what you listen to, if you like it then that's all you need to know.  and yea Supertramp is a decent group to listen too.

Yes, it does matter. So much that he's been patiently checking this thread for the last eight and a half years for validation.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sorry. Thought this thread was about Paris Hilton. The other Supertramp had a few good tunes.