Im an actor and Ive been in a couple of recent movies and I also did some things when I was younger. Right now Im trying to get back into the acting buisness but cant find a decent agent. Is anyone familiar with acting or does anyone know any good agents? Thanks for the help.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Quote by GmacD
i am a good agent, secret agent that is

you just revealed yourself
Quote by seljer

Heh heh.. he, revealed himself..

You can send in stuff like this

e-cookie to whoever gets this ref.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
not many actors on UG I'm afraid
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I got an A in my drama class.

I despise most actors.
not you.

I have my reasons
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
This is for TEK34. I had a part in stuart little 2. I got chosen to model with kate moss when i was a boy scout because they needed a boy scout for the picture. I did promotions for HBO, I was in a movie called monkey trouble but only had a backround scene. Recently I am in a movie coming out called The Wrestler but Im uncredited.
For JEP4, i live in new york if thats what you mean by "where are you at?"
Quote by seljer

OH COCAASS

Quote by The Master Plan

arrested devolpment i lo'd hard
i have already taken a gibyte of my e-cookie
Quote by The Master Plan

Arrested Development ftw

Tobias Funke: An analyst and therapist, the world's first analrapist
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
This is for TEK34. I had a part in stuart little 2. I got chosen to model with kate moss when i was a boy scout because they needed a boy scout for the picture. I did promotions for HBO, I was in a movie called monkey trouble but only had a backround scene. Recently I am in a movie coming out called The Wrestler but Im uncredited.

bullshit. pics. nao.
op if youve done some movies recently then you know where to get an agent, in fact youd already have one. stop inflating your own ego. go to LA or New York, find an agent like the rest of us did, by talking to actors, not asking random people on a musicians forum
Hmmm, well I actually don't know I whooooole lot about the New York scene, is this stage or film?

Edit: I'm guessing film =P
I only know a couple, let me think. You could try New Hollywood International. Sorry man I've never really worked in New York =/
Last edited by JEP4 at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by bendystraw
bullshit. pics. nao.

I dont know what that means
Quote by sixfinger'd
op if youve done some movies recently then you know where to get an agent, in fact youd already have one. stop inflating your own ego. go to LA or New York, find an agent like the rest of us did, by talking to actors, not asking random people on a musicians forum

Wait, dude Im not. Ive never had an agent because I got picked to be an extra in all of the films Ive mentioned. That doesnt require an agent if your an extra lol. I live in new york its just theres a lot of scams in the city and i havent found anyone reliable yet.
Extras aren't actors.

I need IMDB proof.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I dont know what that means

It means that if you don't show us proof, you're bullshitting us.
As for proof, Im guessing you can rent both monkey trouble and stuart little 2. The wrestler is coming out soon, you could go watch that. Its an independent film. As for the picture with kate moss and the HBO promotions, Im not sure how i can prove that to you.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Extras aren't actors.

I need IMDB proof.

Im an actor because I perform in plays at my college and I did get picked for the parts in three movies so I call myself an actor because i love the craft. Ive been acting since I was 7 but I am just starting to really appreciate it and I now want to make it into a career.
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Your from New York, are you by any chance Joey Tribiani / Matt Le Blanc?

lol, not at all dude.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

Ohh god, he took me serious.

Just find a decent acting school, they will help loads.
Quote by TEK34
Ohh god, he took me serious.

Just find a decent acting school, they will help loads.

thanks, I went to acting school when i was younger but never asked those questions. I am only now just starting to appreciate the craft of acting. I dont really need to attend acting school at this point. But thank you.