Hey, I thought I may as well post a thread about my band up on here with hope of you folks liking the material.

A little summary about us.

We're a six piece act who play brutal, yet melodic and lively metal. That's two vocalists, two guitarists, a bassist and a drummer bringing six levels of intensity to the band. We do our best to put on an energetic live show and always keep the crowd happy. In a nutshell, we live for this shit. Come down to one of our shows and hang with us, we're pretty chill dudes and always love meeting the people who make it possible for us to continue doing what we enjoy. At the moment we're just playing the local scene and getting our name out there.

www.myspace.com/thedarkpariah

Cheers for your time,
Rich
Reminds me of The Black Dahlia Murder, but not too much. It kicks ass.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Thanks for the comments, any criticism is very much welcome.

Blast For Satan, that's pretty strange/cool that you know Nathan, he's a chill guy and a good friend. If anyone wants to see some live footage, my girlfriend has recorded quite a few videos, sound quality isn't half bad.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kashbash4

Thanks again.

P.S
Just noticed Nathan has actually posted a thread about us up on here before, my apologies for cluttering the thread.
Last edited by Mr_Myers147 at Oct 4, 2008,