Page 1 of 4
im sure im gonna get flamed for this but oh well...hopefully before the end of 2008, i plan to levitate above the 150 ft water tower in my town. go ahead and post your usual pit like responses
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
I cum blood

Penis

Rape

Fap

So how the fu/ck are you gonna do that now?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Your jumping off a 150ft Water Tower?

Go for it

Just don't post in the pit complaining when it all goes tits up
Reminds me of that guy who told us Zeus commanded him to hunt down and kill his ex-girlfriend.
Well if you really want a rush, jump OFF that tower
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

thanks guys. and for the guy who said i was jumping, your an idiot. and the jesus thing..wow man..
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
so.... you're gonna be jesus?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Why have you got a quote from yourself in your signature?
Quote by tommyt
you see what youve done draken youve unleashed airplay upon unsuspecting teens, damn you and your self righteous reportyness

buttsecks?

"Cookies? Who said you could eat *my* cookies?!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
bc you cant do thatand i can do this.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Levitate... wait, what?

I plan to inject a lethal formula into my body, so that I pee love potion.
I will then continue peeing love potion for the next couple years, and eventually, all of the oceans will be polluted with it. People will drink the water, be forver in my debt, and I will have hence achieved world domination.

Whoo.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
this guy seems legit...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by Minkaro
That's nothing.

I plan to jump over the English Channel, in the nude, shooting a shark with a crossbow (aimed and fired using my feet), whilst playing the banjo.

The world would implode
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

im actually glad when people tell me i cant do it. bc when the time comes and i do it, i have the satisfaction of knowing its eating you alive inside.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
This thread was forged in the fires of Mt. Fail.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by mustaine42
im actually glad when people tell me i cant do it. bc when the time comes and i do it, i have the satisfaction of knowing its eating you alive inside.

Remember to take pictures.

No, seriously do it. I've always wanted to know what a water tower looks like from above.
im going to have a POV camera attached to me when i do it. and the guy who said this was forged in Mt.Fail, you were an accident.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
ok, newton was a bitch. sorry^
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
This guy has a quote from himself in his signature about a magic trick, he's obviously not actually going to do it, but make it seem like he is. Been done tons of times before, find something more original.
Uhhh i'm kinda interested as to how you plan on doing this...what with the laws of gravity and physics and all that carry on. So uhhh whats the plan man??
I plan to jump off the CN tower while playing some Malmsteen with my wang on a gibson and firing a blow dart out my arse straight into the catchers glove in the ninth inning of a jays game at the rogers center.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
I plan to jump off the CN tower while playing some Malmsteen with my wang on a gibson and firing a blow dart out my arse straight into the catchers glove in the ninth inning of a jays game at the rogers center.

you going to film it?
^ever heard never reveal how to do the trick? that rule still lives on. and my signature is from another website buddy. ill video tape the sh*t man.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Quote by RyanGillam
you going to film it?

yea didn't I mention I'll be filming the whole thing with one of these

using my toes
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
To NakedInTheRain: Yes your post was also fail I thought you just like to know that.

To mustaine42: My Parents always wanted 3 children. I was the third so no I was no accident.You on the other now that's a different story were me and your mother will have to tell you when your older.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by maidenrulz19
To NakedInTheRain: Yes your post was also fail I thought you just like to know that.

To mustaine42: My Parents always wanted 3 children. I was the third so no I was no accident.You on the other now that's a different story were me and your mother will have to tell you when your older.

Quote by mustaine42
^ever heard never reveal how to do the trick? that rule still lives on. and my signature is from another website buddy. ill video tape the sh*t man.

If that's directed at me, i'm not revealing it. I'm just saying it's not real, everyone knows magic isn't real, that's the magic of it. I'm just saying if you really want to make your mark on the world, do something completely original.
see, thing is, im not swayed by all the naysayers..never have been. and to the lift, i can do this live. anywhere. anytime.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Quote by mustaine42

I'M not your buddy guy!
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Page 1 of 4