...because my mom took my phone until its clean.
should i go clean, or just go phoneless for a few days/weeks/months?
You should stop being ten.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Wow. You're one lazy child.

Clean your room, lazy ass. How old are you? 7?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by darkstar2466
You should stop being ten.

signatures are budget.
just clean it...how hard could it be...
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
yea man, its not that hard really.

Trash = Trash Can
Laundry = Laundry Basket
Fall Out Boy Cds = Bonfire

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
If I don't clean my room my mom gets back at me by cleaning it herself. That really sucks because she puts everything where it doesn't belong and just mindlessly stacks stuff without thought that it might be damaged.

EDIT: I have no shame in being almost 20 years old and still living at home, residence at university costs an arm and a leg. And also I get to borrow my parent's cars whenever I feel so that's a plus.
Last edited by pwrmax at Oct 3, 2008,
Nah. Don't clean it. Develop a habit of self-destructive laziness and probably impending depression and become absolutely useless and hopeless when you grow up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Nah. Don't clean it. Develop a habit of destructive laziness and probably impending depression and become absolutely useless and hopeless when you grow up.

sounds good.
unless a nuclear bomb went off in your room clean up your shit
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
I'm gonna laugh if you get, I dunno, hurt/mugged/raped somewhere and you won't be able to call for help. Because your damn room is filthy.

Just clean it
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by cwl
sounds good.

^_^

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i havnt cleaned mine in a long long time. but i live on my own, and only live in there and keep my cloths in there.
Wtf man, **** your mam, grab your strat, plug in crank to ten and play I wanna be your dog stooges until she gives you your phone back for bein such a ****in sick head, as she walks out say " mam, dnt **** with me again bitch"

Simple

Now stop cranking one off and clean your room you maggot!
but if im cleaning my room i cant be reading the pit! how am i supposed to know who's cumming blood, or getting raped, or fapping!?
well, if you want your phone back you're going to have to clean it. so...why wait

Trash = Trash Can
Laundry = Laundry Basket
Fall Out Boy Cds = Bonfire[/QUOTE

lol those cds are weapons]
okay so heres my idea:
1. dont clean my room, just laze around.
2. ?????
3. Profit

i know, i fail..
Quote by Necrophagist777

Trash = Trash Can
Laundry = Laundry Basket
Fall Out Boy Cds = Bonfire

You win in epic proportions.
Quote by pwrmax
If I don't clean my room my mom gets back at me by cleaning it herself. That really sucks because she puts everything where it doesn't belong and just mindlessly stacks stuff without thought that it might be damaged.

EDIT: I have no shame in being almost 20 years old and still living at home, residence at university costs an arm and a leg. And also I get to borrow my parent's cars whenever I feel so that's a plus.

Don't worry man. In Argentina and Israel it's perfectly normal to live at your parents house at that age. Though in Israel at that age usually you're in the army.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by cwl
im fo'teen.

very

Suck it up and do it dude. itll become even harder the longer you wait, and since you sleep and live in there, you could get sick and shit.
Quote by Mr.Maccy
Wtf man, **** your mam, grab your strat, plug in crank to ten and play I wanna be your dog stooges until she gives you your phone back for bein such a ****in sick head, as she walks out say " mam, dnt **** with me again bitch"

Not necessary.
Quote by pwrmax

Lucky you. Mine just throws everything out. I went away for a week. Come home, and everything is gone. It's good though, because I can't remember what was there before anyway.

But yeah, TS, just clean it. -_-
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! If you get your room clean, ask your mom if I can spend the night! We could stay up late in our PJs and play Spin the Bottle!! Here, I'll help you so we get it done faster!

For seriously, clean your damned room, you sound 10 for Christ's sake.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲