today, i got kicked out of my band. im already in another one, so its cool. i don't understand why. the drummer said that i needed lessons, but ithe guitarist needs lessons. he can't play Children of the Damned. they were pissing at me for not playing the songs they wanted to, but the wanted to make songs, not cover :| the drummer said not to want to play Maiden, cause I cant. I can play Wasted Years, Children of the Damned, Revelations, Flight of Icarus, Killers, and Fates Warning. they said i was playing sloppy cause when we practiced i messed up once. and i hadnt been playing for a month.

Meh, im just ranting.
dont you think its stupid?
EDIT: I play Bass
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Oct 3, 2008,
Just make your current band better than them. All you need is... the pick of destiny...

Then when you're famous laugh in their face.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Maybe it was your English. (Just kidding) Why haven't you played in a month? Maybe they are annoyed because you took a long break (or long to them).
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
learn # of the beast, run to the hills, the trooper, and the wicker man. those are all wicked easy, and you can show em up with those bad boys
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Step 1: Practice More

Step 2: Do good in your new band

Step 3: Challenge your old band to a battle of the bands

Step 4: PROFIT!!!!!! (Or win the battle of the bands whatever works for you)
as long as ur expressing urself and putting emotion into wut ur playing, it almost doesnt matter wut u can cover and wut u **** up wen playing. **** them!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by Ticket48
Maybe it was your English. (Just kidding) Why haven't you played in a month? Maybe they are annoyed because you took a long break (or long to them).

i went on a vacation
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
Maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

That sounded kinder in my head.
Quote by halvies
and a less bitchy drummer

or one that can count to five??? I think they only exist in Greek mythology though
Leave the other band too.. Stay home and practise!... and then make another band

you were kicked out. which means you must have been not good enough to play in an original band! so PRACTISE!
"Music is essentially useless, as life is"

Jackson DKMG
Roland Cube60
POD xt live
thats it
Quote by mdude
Leave the other band too.. Stay home and practise!... and then make another band

you were kicked out. which means you must have been not good enough to play in an original band! so PRACTISE!

i was the one writing the songs and riffs...... lol
they kicked me out cause i slipped on one part of a song.
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
Quote by halvies
and a less bitchy drummer

Yeah its not the drummer's place to bitch!
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
or one that can count to five??? I think they only exist in Greek mythology though

lol. thats funny
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.