im just gonna make this short i have the choice between one of the new digitech hardwire series. it was between chorus or delay/looper which do u think would be more useful just for adding an extra touch to solos and riffs.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I would say delay for solos, but I guess it depends on what you play. Chorus can be pretty cool for Surfing with the Alien type stuff.
i'm thinking along the lines of john mayer srv hendrix mostly cleaner stuff. but i am a fan of satch and other artists of his style.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
id go with delay myself, although if you tend to be playing more rhythm than solo, id go for the chorus.

also to agree with bonham, i wouldnt take digitech as my first choice...
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
the point is i can get this stuff for free because my dad works for there father company but i have to either chose between a chorus or delay and the othert 1 goes to my brother.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I'd want the delay, and the new Hardwire series looks really good. Really want to try/ hear them.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
delay
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.