Buckethead was CRAZY. It seemed like he came back to the same few riffs a lot though.

That 1 Guy was a far better person to see live. He put on a FANTASTIC show. He was one of the best live performers I have ever seen, and seeing him in a small venue like Northern Lights at about 12 feet from the stage was great.

Anyways, here is a picture of Buckethead(supposedly) unmasked, with Shawn Lane;

Anyone else see Buckethead and That 1 Guy live? Their jam was great too...
That's not buck, that's some not very well know french (guitarist) dude.
i finally understand why he wears a bucket on his head
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
seeing him on tuesday. can't wait
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
thats not buckethead
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
but look how big his hands are
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
That is not buckethead.

Buckethead's more tanned I think

Also bucket's hair is more curled, or is a wig.
saw them last saturday, it was sick. the first song he played was Night Of The Slunk, ended with Welcome To Buckethead Land.

sick songs, oh and that cant be buckethead, not tall enough, and hair not long enough
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by TheOneManBand12
actually this is the only pic of buckethead unmasked

that little finger cant be real
Quote by fronkpies

i once laughed so hard i poo'ed on my auntie's carpet..

nice..
Quote by TheOneManBand12
actually this is the only pic of buckethead unmasked

look at the picture. it s obviously fake. there is no human being with a 7 inch long pinky finger.

i think.

edit: dammit. beaten...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I saw him and That 1 guy a month ago around oct 26 in Florida at the culture room

damn great show
Quote by KGB_INC
look at the picture. it s obviously fake. there is no human being with a 7 inch long pinky finger.

i think.

edit: dammit. beaten...

Did you ever think that maybe he just put extensions on his fingers? Why would you photoshop that anyway?
Buckethead's "supposed" pinky is effin huge! That'd be one hell of a prostate exam....mmm poop finger....
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Quote by maniac111
Did you ever think that maybe he just put extensions on his fingers? Why would you photoshop that anyway?

as a joke maybe? reason i said that is because i honestly didn't know you could put extentions on your fingers. but hey, you learn somethin new everyday.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
as a joke maybe? reason i said that is because i honestly didn't know you could put extentions on your fingers. but hey, you learn somethin new everyday.

Well I think the article is pretty legit.
Why was this bumped.

irony
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by rocker_46788
Buckethead's "supposed" pinky is effin huge! That'd be one hell of a prostate exam....mmm poop finger....

It's an extention type thing, he uses them for when he plays slap bass. And yeah TS's pic isn't Buckethead. Also who is That 1 Guy?
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by maniac111
Well I think the article is pretty legit.

well the article does, its just i saw the picture and was like, "wow. thats a long ass finger."
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
It's an extention type thing, he uses them for when he plays slap bass. And yeah TS's pic isn't Buckethead. Also who is That 1 Guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHlDfejCHkc

Here's one song that I like. He has this strange homemade instrument that has strings and sampling triggers. He also plays saws and other things.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.