Can anyone tab out the backing guitar part -- I think it's usually in the prechorus where they sing "I just wanna sing a song with you." All that I can find anywhere are just the chords, and it's killing me.

Thanks
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Oct 3, 2008,
I dont know exactly which part you mean but could it be that fill in he plays after the E?
Which would be:

E--0--0----------------4------
B--0--0----------------5------
G--1--1----------------6------
D--2--2--2/4--2--4---6----- 2/4 means slide from 2 to 4
A--2--2------------2---4-------
E--0--0-----------------x-----

--------E ---fill in --- C#m and then its just the normal Chord progression as in the tabs.

Hope that's what you wanted to know...
I added the intro in case you want it, it's 100% correct, since there's a live acoustic performance of the song on youtube, the second guitar in the chorus is usually not played live...
(*) strum

INTRO:

e|---0--------------------------4----------------------------|
B|---0--------------------------5-----4---------------------|
G|---1-------------------4-----6-----4---------------------|
D|---2-------------------4-----6-----4---------------------|
A|---2------7h9--7-----2-----4-----2---------------------|
E|---0------0-----0-----------------------------------------|

BEFORE GOING TO THE CHORUS:

------A---------------Dbm--------------------------------------A

e|------------------------------11-------12---------11--------------------|
B|--------------------12------------12--------12-------12----------------|
G|--13------14------------------------------------------------13------14-|
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

------B

e|-------------11-------12---------11-------------------11-------12---|
B|---12------------12--------12--------------12-------------12--------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

CHORUS:

(1st guitar)

----E---------------------Dbm-----------------E------------------Dbm-------B-----------

e|--------------7---------------------7--------------------7-------------------7-----------|
B|------9----------9----------9---------9---------9---------9--------9----------9--------|
G|--9------9---------9---8------8--------9---9-----9---------9--8-----8---------9---9-|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

(2nd guitar)

----E-------------------Dbm--------------------E----------------Dbm--------B-----------

e|--------------0------------------------0-----------------0----------------------0---------|
B|-----------------4------------------4-----------------------4----------------4------------|
G|-----4-------------4------4--------------4------4------------4-----4-------------4------|
D|--6-----6-------------6------6---------------6-----6------------6------6------------6---|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|