refuse-resist
32 12%
the beatles!!
56 20%
other
57 21%
Voters: 275.
Page 1 of 6
They dont let me play metallica songs, iron maiden songs or even black sabbath songs in the school's presentation because they are too heavy sounding and it might pollute people's minds. what do you think of that
thats asscrap
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Ah, teen angst. You gotta learn that you'll have restrictions throughout all your life. Get over it and play something else.

Damn.

Are you like... 12?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
That's because they're busy playing rap songs about baby mommas and gangs and blunts and bitches while everybody dry humps on the dance floor. That's how it is in every school.
You're*
lulz that blows major donkey dick....play it anyway. Be like " yea guise, i am gonna play crossroads by cream. " Then give everyone the surprise ********* with The Trooper
you should play honky-tonk, its much more appropriate and respectful for authority.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
What exactly is your school presentation about...?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
lulz that blows major donkey dick....play it anyway. Be like " yea guise, i am gonna play crossroads by cream. " Then give everyone the surprise ********* with The Trooper

Or you could just play Crossorads, since it is one of the sickest songs EVER!!!
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
well in my school they actually do rock shows but they play things like The Cure, R.E.M and the goo goo dolls, so one time me and my friends were going to play a coldplay song but instead without telling anybody we played enter sandman... that gave me a suspension
Quote by littleKID
well in my school they actually do rock shows but they play things like The Cure, R.E.M and the goo goo dolls, so one time me and my friends were going to play a coldplay song but instead without telling anybody we played enter sandman... that gave me a suspension

Then play some Radiohead or something. It owns the ass out of your choices.
Quote by littleKID

me too!!! but instead we played number of the beast in a christian school
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by littleKID

worth it? i believe so

...and "you know how i know you're gay?"
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Oct 3, 2008,
Quote by littleKID

Epic
I applaud you
Quote by littleKID

You picked your username really well because damn you sound like a child.
No one said anything about Bloodbath.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by JeanMi36
Ah, teen angst. You gotta learn that you'll have restrictions throughout all your life. Get over it and play something else.

Exactly this.
man what happens is that radiohead and all that stuff you are saying is all we are allowed to play so i am tired of that.... and today for example i did a dumbass blues-chill out show that everybody but me seemed to like... i might put a video up
Play Barney's "I Love You, You Love Me" on the acoustic and afterwards smash the guitar on the ground and throw it into the crowd and pick up your electric guitar and blow their minds with some sick Metallica/Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath song and go on a rampage and kidnap the principle and strip him/her naked and with a knife, carve into his/her skin "HEAvy MeTal iz NOT mIND poLLuTION".

That'll show em'.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Just surprise them. Seriously, whats the worst they'll do? Stop the performance and prohibit you from playing at school? Oh no! Now you can't bring good music to our youth. Adults' fault.

and I'm quite sure there is at least ONE teacher who would back you up on this idea.

Minority always beats the majority.
Quote by littleKID
man what happens is that radiohead and all that stuff you are saying is all we are allowed to play so i am tired of that....

Then problem solved.

I seriously don't get why you guys constantly need to be "rebellious".
Quote by sixwingmortal
Play Barney's "I Love You, You Love Me" on the acoustic and afterwards smash the guitar on the ground and throw it into the crowd and pick up your electric guitar and blow their minds with some sick Metallica/Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath song and go on a rampage and kidnap the principle and strip him/her naked and with a knife, carve into his/her skin "HEAvy MeTal iz NOT mIND poLLuTION".

That'll show em'.

that seemed like a good pan till go on a rampage and kidnap the principal
I cum blood
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by Doppelgänger
Then problem solved.

I seriously don't get why you guys constantly need to be "rebellious".

Bkoz society suks man. Anarchy rulz.

I hate angry teenagers.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by littleKID
that seemed like a good pan till go on a rampage and kidnap the principal

I still think carving into the principles skin is a good idea... but meh, have your own interpretation of this... however, I strongly recommend carving some sort of message into the principles skin. It'd be pretty funny.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Stick it to the school in the only way you can.

Play some FOCUS!!!

Followed by MORE FOCUS!!!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by sixwingmortal
I still think carving into the principles skin is a good idea... but meh, have your own interpretation of this... however, I strongly recommend carving some sort of message into the principles skin. It'd be pretty funny.

it would be funny indeed but that would be the end of me playing music and being a free man and being able to play my high voltage rock
The Light That Blinds. Let the acoustic intro throw them off, then cue speed picking.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
I'd play Skeeter On My Peter.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'd play Skeeter On My Peter.

I second that. Play it.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Do you go to a Catholic school? One time in my school talent show, a security guard played with his Death Metal band. a lot of people were afraid because they never a death metal song before
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

http://clearinghouse.missouriwestern.edu/manuscripts/209.asp
"The researchers found no support in the results of this study for the original hypothesis that heavy metal music causes higher self-reported levels of aggression. The results of the experiment were just the opposite from what was expected. The levels of aggression in the no music/control condition were higher than in the music condition, though not statistically significant."
That'll do it.