Page 1 of 2
so.. i dont want to seem like some whiny preppy douche
but
im kinda stuck here

theres this girl i know.. and she wants to.. well you know.. get a little intimate.. like alot
and im still a virgin but im one of those kids that only has like a girlfriend a year for like 4 months
sand theres this other girl who has a boyfriend of 6 months but things arent going well for them, theyll probably breakup in a month or so

but this girl is into like no sex till marriage

so my question is
if i go get freaky with this first girl does it make me a manwhoore, the whole losing my virginity thing doesnt bug me,

also the girl whos in the casba lives liek an hour away and no one from my school knows her
so if we get nasty
and like 4 months from now i have a girlfriend
should i feel bad or regret it?
in which case should i not do it?

im short, sex and indulgence or abstinence and lameness

ps sorry for the massive wall of text, but like.. if i want i could have her tomorrow night
Last edited by lolwutrgdxl at Oct 3, 2008,
Do it!

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by lolwutrgdxl
I Can Do Itttttttttttttttttt??

No we were all joking. Turn into the 40 year old virgin.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

**** the girl dude. You have plenty of time to find a long term relationship, so just have fun while you still can.
sex and indulgence...honestly what did you expect from the pit

and heres something to think about while your hitting that.

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
sex and indulgence...honestly what did you expect from the pit

and heres something to think about while your hitting that.

deffinatley
I don't understand why you would feel bad to have sex now in a possible relationship that might happen for 4 months from now.

How are those two things related?
Did you join just to ask complete strangers to help you make a life changing decision?

Last edited by JetMonkey17 at Oct 4, 2008,
I know this post is going to be an epic fail, as few males have the control that I do, but you said she's into no sex before marriage, don't **** with that.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Seryaph
I don't understand why you would feel bad to have sex now in a possible relationship that might happen for 4 months from now.

How are those two things related?

well idk, the girls i go out with arent *****s, i hate those stupid preppy kind bimbos
so if they find out im not really a virgin or something i just dont really want to look like a man wh0re
get it?
I don't really understand your post, but definitely try to get some poon at all costs.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I know this post is going to be an epic fail, as few males have the control that I do, but you said she's into no sex before marriage, don't **** with that.

no read harder, the sex before marriage girl is a different girl that might break up with her bf in a couple months that ill try to get
theres another girl that wants to ride my twizzle stick yo
Quote by JetMonkey17
Did you join just to ask complete strangers to help you make a life changing decision?

yes but i trust people with monkey pictures the most, and i said i dont care about losing my virginity, its not really a big deal
its like fapping with a partner
You're not dating her, why do it? Seriously. Having sex just to have sex is the lamest and most unsatisfying thing ever. You just want more. Wait for Christ's sake. You make it this far, maybe you could go till marriage.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
You're not dating her, why do it? Seriously. Having sex just to have sex is the lamest and most unsatisfying thing ever. You just want more. Wait for Christ's sake. You make it this far, maybe you could go till marriage.

naaa my 17th bdays in 15 days, im not getting married anytime soon
stop winking at people and go call the chick. seriously, whats it matter who you lose your v-card to? first time'll suck anyway so if u get to bang the girl you really like down the road, by that time you'll be better. you knew what answers you were getting when you asked the pit
Quote by lolwutrgdxl
well idk, the girls i go out with arent *****s, i hate those stupid preppy kind bimbos
so if they find out im not really a virgin or something i just dont really want to look like a man wh0re
get it?

Don't let the word go around then.
All you gotta do is not saying anything about boinking her to anyone and you're good.

Honestly, those chicks won't give a damn you're a man*****.
It's a decision you have to make yourself, and any reasonable man would wait. Don't mind me, I'm just a tiny voice of reason in a gigantic hormonal world. When no girl wants to be with you because all you want is sex, don't come back to the Pit asking for help.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by lolwutrgdxl
yes but i trust people with monkey pictures the most, and i said i dont care about losing my virginity, its not really a big deal
its like fapping with a partner

Sex is nothing like fapping, trust me.

Do it

... or not... I dont care
Don't do it, don't be a conformist

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
The religious sex oriented girl might not like it, my girlfriend hates the fact I'm not a virgin.
Don't do it. I used to be a follower of the Nike (Just do it!), but then I met an amazing girl who had all her goodness intact, and I just felt so guilty that I had fooled around with other girls... a lot (not sex, I held onto true virginity somehow). She acts like she's not bothered by the fact that I'm not as innocent as she is, but I'm sure she wishes I was.

Now if you think everyone you're ever going to be interested in has fooled around already, then NIKE THAT HO!
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
**** the first girl. Who gives a shit? Then go out with the other girl.

Then again, kinda depends on how hot the first girl is. If your gonna **** someone for no reason and with no love involved, as in **** just to ****, then she at least has to be hot.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
It's a decision you have to make yourself, and any reasonable man would wait. Don't mind me, I'm just a tiny voice of reason in a gigantic hormonal world. When no girl wants to be with you because all you want is sex, don't come back to the Pit asking for help.

THANK YOU
thats the kind of solid argument i was looking for

but in all honesty, i think ill be hitting it
Quote by lolwutrgdxl
get it?

Dude, I don't think you understand how it works.
A guy not being a virgin does not make him a man slut. Just like a girl not being a virgin does not make her a wh0re, either.
Our bodies are meant to be enjoyed. There is a reason why sex feels so ****ing good. This whole nothin of "having sex makes you a slut" and of waiting untill marriage for sex is nothing more than a westernized notion of sexuality that views anything that is pleasurable as being a sin. Which in my eyes, is bordering on the criminal.

In many non Christian societies there is no such taboo on sex or sexuality.

If you are friends with this girl, and you truly want to have sex then by all means go for it. It does not mean that it will make sex any less special or any less valuable. In fact, sex gets better the more experience you have with it, in my opinion. And with the right, special person, sex can be mind-blowing in a physical, a mental, and even a spiritual sense, no matter how many times you have done it before.
Seriously man, everything, and I meant EVERYTHING you do in life catches up with you. Don't do it. Again, you'll just want more and more and more sex because it won't be satisfying, or you'll want more satisfacton. It just goes to hell from there.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Seryaph
Dude, I don't think you understand how it works.
A guy not being a virgin does not make him a man slut. Just like a girl not being a virgin does not make her a wh0re, either.
Our bodies are meant to be enjoyed. There is a reason why sex feels so ****ing good. This whole nothin of "having sex makes you a slut" and of waiting untill marriage for sex is nothing more than a westernized notion of sexuality that views anything that is pleasurable as being a sin. Which in my eyes, is bordering on the criminal.

In many non Christian societies there is no such taboo on sex or sexuality.

If you are friends with this girl, and you truly want to have sex then by all means go for it. It does not mean that it will make sex any less special or any less valuable. In fact, sex gets better the more experience you have with it, in my opinion. And with the right, special person, sex can be mind-blowing in a physical, a mental, and even a spiritual sense, no matter how many times you have done it before.

thank you too
If you're just gonna do it anyways, why the hell ask us? To show off that you're getting laid? congrats.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Page 1 of 2