am on workman’s comp and do not have cash, just had major surgery. Looking to trade anything but cash for good gear. Willing to trade?

What I have to trade:
A Sony Digital Camera that has MPEG Movie vx-just like a camcorder on it and takes great pictures-took better pictures at our wedding than our photographer did!(paid about $500 for it has usb chord to upload as well as a memory stick that goes into do it yourself photolabs) Also have a JVS camcorder with tripod-bought seperatelly, has a remote-never used still sealed in plastic, carrying case reall nice-bought seperately, strap for camcorder-bought seperately, at least 8 new-still sealed tapes, a power supply/battery charger, and vhs converter tape.(paid about $600) tons of nascar collectibles if your into it-my wife's (said she paid hundreds of dollars about 1000 total on everything)and other stuff...like I said have everything but cash to trade for. let me know, I can travel to meet halfway if you are located too far. I am off of Cleveland School Road in Smithfield on the border of Clayton and Smithfield NC.

The digital camera that also records like a camcorder(up to 90 minutes) is a Sony DSC-P8 Cybershot 3.2 Mega Pixel with Smart Zoom MPEG MOVIE VX item # 51420C($500). Comes with charger, usb cord as well as memory card that you can put into computers and do it yourself photolabs. The camcorder is a JVC Compact Vhs Pro-cision 5 head system Digital Signal Processing($600). Digital Hyper Zoom Quick Response AF 44X Model#: GR-AX930U made in Japan. It comes with a new(never used or opened-still sealed) remote, battery charger/powersource, tripod, carrying case, several new sealed tapes, extra strap for camcorder.