Drums don't have a pitch. Hit it all the way around at the lugs, it should sound the same all around.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
are you sure that they dont have a pitch??
well i would have said something different?
wait im confused how can they not have a note value? u tune timpani to a note value?
but i just make sure that the lugs all sound the same and that the toms all have equal pitch differential from each other
bring it to the pitch u want then about 1 inch inward from each lug make sure its the same note in a crossing pattern all the way across

repeat for each drum
yeah if you want them to sound real nice then tune them to a pitch. ive never bothered cuz the sound around it influences the sound coming from it it seems. but yeah use 440 for tuning it.
Quote by lolwutrgdxl
bring it to the pitch u want then about 1 inch inward from each lug make sure its the same note in a crossing pattern all the way across

repeat for each drum

This. No, it has no note value. Make sure you get all of the ripples out of your bass drum. Quarter turns at a time.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by ms_tickley
are you sure that they dont have a pitch??
well i would have said something different?
wait im confused how can they not have a note value? u tune timpani to a note value?
but i just make sure that the lugs all sound the same and that the toms all have equal pitch DIFFERENTIAL from each other

ohhell
Hit your bass drum, I bet your tuner can't read it. Same with the toms and snare.

Youtube. DRUMS HAVE NO NOTE VALUE. You can't tune them to A or C or whatever. Maybe an H#.

I play drums and I study music theory, I'd know.
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
You tune them to whatever sounds right to you
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by BassCatcher
so who knows of a drum website so i can get a real answer

wtf i said bring it to the pitch you want for that drum
than go around the inside, 1 inch from the hoop in a crossing pattern to make sure theyre all the same then move to the next drum

there is no actual tuning if thats what your asking