Tonight, on my way to get something to eat at the local restaurant with about 10 of my friends, i decided to climb up a ladder connected to the back of a Dunkin' Donuts across the street from the place i was going to. So i climb up almost to the top (about 30ft), and when i get down, i walk past the drive in window and the owner says through the window "We saw you on camera" and i gave him a thumbs up and said o.k. So after that were eating at the other place and we see a cop car outside of the Dunkin Donuts and some people talking. Me and a friend leave earlier than the rest and get home a few minutes later. I then get a call from the friend i left with saying that the cops came to the restaurant and questioned all the rest of my friends and took down their names. They told the cops that they didnt know me, the cops asked if i was trying to break in and steal, my friends said no, and that i didnt even get to the roof, they then told the police that i ran in the opposite direction then i actually did. He told me that the cops were out looking for me. I then called a friend right after i got of the phone with him and asked what happened and he told me the same thing, so they couldnt be making this up. By the way this was at about 10:30 PM, the cops did not have their sirens on, and I was not trying to break in or steal anything.

So what should I do pit? Do you think I could get in any real trouble, possibly a fine? i'm under 18. I'm not too worried, i figure by morning this will have all blown over.
I was thinking about going back in the morning for some donuts.

P.S Sorry for wall of text and any grammar/spelling/punctuation mistakes.
Quote by ThePastRecedes
Tonight, on my way to get something to eat at the local restaurant with about 10 of my friends, i decided to climb up a ladder connected to the back of a Dunkin' Donuts across the street from the place i was going to. So i climb up almost to the top (about 30ft), and when i get down, i walk past the drive in window and the owner says through the window "We saw you on camera" and i gave him a thumbs up and said o.k. So after that were eating at the other place and we see a cop car outside of the Dunkin Donuts and some people talking. Me and a friend leave earlier than the rest and get home a few minutes later. I then get a call from the friend i left with saying that the cops came to the restaurant and questioned all the rest of my friends and took down their names. They told the cops that they didnt know me, the cops asked if i was trying to break in and steal, my friends said no, and that i didnt even get to the roof, they then told the police that i ran in the opposite direction then i actually did. He told me that the cops were out looking for me. I then called a friend right after i got of the phone with him and asked what happened and he told me the same thing, so they couldnt be making this up. By the way this was at about 10:30 PM, the cops did not have their sirens on, and I was not trying to break in or steal anything.

So what should I do pit? Do you think I could get in any real trouble, possibly a fine? i'm under 18. I'm not too worried, i figure by morning this will have all blown over.
I was thinking about going back in the morning for some donuts.

P.S Sorry for wall of text and any grammar/spelling/punctuation mistakes.
the cops aren't gonna care past making sure you didn't actually steal something, if nothings missing i'm sure they'll forget about it. hell, i had my window smashed on security camera and the cops didn't do shit about it lol
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
Stuff like that happens. One time, a crazy lady called he police on me twice saying that we vandalized a sign that had been tagged for almost a year. Just tell the truth and you will (hopefully) be fine.
dude you're ass is goin to jail, say hi to bubba for me.
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
Once you turn 18, your misdemeanors are wiped clean off your slate. Nothing to worry about even if you do get caught.
If your not half way to mexico by now, you're a dead man.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
For one, your under 18, nothings a big deal really. If you get caught, the most your getting is a "Don't be doing stuff like that." "Trespassing" and stuff. Other then they, they probably can care less and won't investigate you or anything.
Guitars Owned: Yamaha F335
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
Why'd you climb the ladder again?

Eh, no reason. Just somehow got brought up and then the easily amazed/stupid people were like "Oh yeah! that would be sick if he climbed that ladder!" "That would be totally rad! Do it!" (They don't actually talk like that but you get the point)

Edit: Thanks, I figured nothing would happen, and that I'm not likely to get caught. Just got worried after my friend got caught trying to steal some game or headphones from Target and had to pay $300, doesn't seem like much but moneys tight here. BTW I dont steal.

And the cops said something to them about how they would be charged if they found out they knew me and i was trying to break in, stuff like that.
Last edited by ThePastRecedes at Oct 4, 2008,
Quote by ThePastRecedes
Eh, no reason. Just somehow got brought up and then the easily amazed/stupid people were like "Oh yeah! that would be sick if he climbed that ladder!" "That would be totally rad! Do it!" (They don't actually talk like that but you get the point)

peer pressure is bad
Quote by vash_08
peer pressure is bad

No it isn't! Peer pressure kept me from..... oh wait... crap >__<
Guitars Owned: Yamaha F335