Page 1 of 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAAAAAAD!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I saw that. It's about time he got put away. His murder trial was a joke.
yay, about time.

i hope the guy raping him's name is Spanky and hes over 2m tall. but it wasn't for the murder's.

Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Oct 4, 2008,
Wow, if I got off with murder, I don't think I'd be running around trying to get sports memorabilia back in a very criminal fashion. What a moron.
This is like Steve Irwin getting killed by a sting ray.

Gets away with murder but as soon as he gets nailed with armed robbery, kidnapping, and 12 other charges he goes away for life. Which he will with no doubt.
Yes. Yes!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by gh0sthack
Poor guy

Yeah have sympathy for the guy that killed his wife and her friend. And then got away with it.

O.J. Simpson deserves everything he is getting.
Quote by CaptainRon
Yeah have sympathy for the guy that killed his wife and her friend. And then got away with it.

O.J. Simpson deserves everything he is getting.

Maybe he doesn't think he did it, as did the jury. Im not 100% he did it.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Supertait
Maybe he doesn't think he did it, as did the jury. Im not 100% he did it.

I was under the impression he actually admitted to it when he tried to release the "If I Did It" book?

I don't know, it just seems obvious to me that it was him. Other courts have found him pretty much guilty of it.
I love both their faces in the first pic. Like they already know they're going to get owned. It's about goddamn time.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Goneskees!!!

*Puts on Tool's "Prison Sex"*
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by CaptainRon
I was under the impression he actually admitted to it when he tried to release the "If I Did It" book?

I don't know, it just seems obvious to me that it was him. Other courts have found him pretty much guilty of it.

Yeah, thats why im not 100% part of me believes him because of the way hes conducted himself in interviews (before the 'if i did it' book), but there's relatively solid evidence he was at the crime scene. I'm no lawyer.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by CaptainRon

I had forgotten about that book. I can't believe he actually tried to get that published.
During jury selection, Simpson's lawyers expressed fears that people who believed he got away with murder might see this case as a chance to right a wrong.

dunno about the jury, but the prosecutor definitely did.
throw the little ones back. gonna catch the big fish once and for all.

Four other men charged in the case struck plea bargains that saved them from potential prison sentences in return for their testimony. Some of them had criminal records or were otherwise compromised in some way. One, for example, was an alleged pimp who testified he had a revelation from God telling him to take a plea bargain.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
One, for example, was an alleged pimp who testified he had a revelation from God telling him to take a plea bargain.

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Poor bastard . . . . .sorry OJ!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Scream And Fly
Ha, so long moron. I hope he gets ass raped in jail too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432663,00.html

Dude, you actually read fox news?? Also, he hasn't been sentenced yet. It'd be pretty damn funny if he just got a couple years probation, though. Although he shouldn't. And won't. Karma is a bitch.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
so a black famous child molester gets off (legally not sexually) then Simpson gets 6 years or so for robbery. Oh well, i with Lars Ulrich would commit a crime so he would be banged up.
Quote by GhostReverie
so a black famous child molester gets off (legally not sexually) then Simpson gets 6 years or so for robbery. Oh well, i with Lars Ulrich would commit a crime so he would be banged up.

He hasn't been sentenced yet.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Are you aware of what this man done?

Yep, he's been a victim of injustice, and been unfairly condemned by everyone.

Poor guy . . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
Yep, he's been a victim of injustice, and been unfairly condemned by everyone.

Poor guy . . . . . .

Oh, my bad
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Oh, my bad

It's alright, alot of people condemn him without actually knowing him and what he has done for sure, he was not convicted of that heinous crime people accused him of, as long as you realise the truth, it's all good. And now he's being screwed based on bias from a thing he never did, it's really terrible . . . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
It's alright, alot of people condemn him without actually knowing him and what he has done for sure, he was not convicted of that heinous crime people accused him of, as long as you realise the truth, it's all good. And now he's being screwed based on bias from a thing he never did, it's really terrible . . . . . . .

Its a cruel world
Quote by GhostReverie
estimate pendecho

You should probably master one language before you decide to go failing at another.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Its a cruel world

Yep
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell

actually, the chances were that he did do it and he was sued for compensation for the murder. The fact is that they didn't have evidence beyond reasonable doubt so they couldn't send him to prison.

I can't believe that he'd committ robbery and hold someone to gunpoint after escaping life inprisonment for murder though.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Finally.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Page 1 of 2