Hi,

Im about to buy my new guitar on finance and I was toying with should I get the Jackson RR24 because I have a Schecter C1 Exotic Star with EMGs on it so would I hear a difference in them but got told yes....

So when I was looking before buying I noticed they have the Jackson RR5 for only £30 more.

Is the RR5 better? It has Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking Pickup
Middle Pickup N/A
Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking Pickup

What one would be better?
Whichever you prefer. Everyone has different opinions.
I personally like the RR5 more.

But yeah if you can just play both of them
and go by YOUR opinion.
it depends on what you want man, RR5 is more versatile tone wise but lacks the trem. thats probably the most basic summary there is
RR5. Totally.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Thats the thing im buying online so I wont get a chance to play them first.
If you really need 24 frets and a trem that the RR24 would be better, but of course you don't have a neck pickup with it. The RR5 is the better choice for versitility but as SheikYerbouti said the RR5FR is even better if you're willing to pay a bit more.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I cant go as far as that, although im taking it on finance I do have a budget lolol.

But from your recommendations the Jackson RR24 is a really good guitar and it sounds awsome and will compliment my setup and tones etc nicely.

Also, can someone please run the specs on it compared to the Schecter C1 Exotic Star with EMGs and see if there is any differences lolol.
Get a Jackson Stars RR-TN02. Best of both worlds.

Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Yeah, the only problem with Stars though is that some dealers can't import them. I tried to get one through my local dealer and they said it was a no go.
Check out Ishibashi or Guitar Japan, they do international shipping.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30