Well, its just about time for me to take them, I've got an hour or so before I have to be there. I'm not too thrilled, but not nervous.

Who else is taking/has taken them today, and/or has good or embarassing experiences with the SATs?

Just thought I might ask.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
I'm taking them today

then straight to band practice and trying out for a battle of the bands.

Not excited about the SATs. =[
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
im taking them im a couple of hours as well, NOT looking forward to it, especially with all this pressure on me to get at least a 600 on the math (which im HORRIBLE at) so i dont have to take a course in college.

so yeah, and also, tonights our homecoming dance which was a incredibly stupid idea to put homecoming on SAT day because now whoevers taking it this morning is going to be all braindead and whatnot at the dance
NOPE
Taking mine in March. And we take the ACT here.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
in our mental maths, the tape kept cutting out with a weird echo effect for like 5 mins at a time while the tech people got it going again :-)
That was pretty funny
I don't know what a SAT is, but it sounds really hard.

Good luck, guys. May the Force be with you.
XIAOXI
well i just got back from mine, i feel pretty alright about it, hopefully better than my last one. i know one math section i probably didnt do too hot on, but overall i thought i was pretty easy what does everyone else think about thiers?
NOPE
I took it today too. I thought the math sections were very easy. The reading passages were incredibly boring though.