By the way, this is not the same as the Guitar Customising gallery, it's for interesting paint jobs only. I would prefer it if you did the painting. Post pictures.
Looking forward to seeing awesome paint jobs...
Quote by Cachao
cool, how did you do the painting, especially on the pickups?

well i did the body and the pickguard in matt black, layed down some masking tape with zig-zags cut into it to spray the yellow, chucked on a few coats of matt lacquer and that was the body done (i just used regular spray paint, nothing special).

the pickups and control knobs were painted with oil based model paint with a pretty small brush.
Quote by Cachao
By the way, this is not the same as the Guitar Customising gallery, it's for interesting paint jobs only. I would prefer it if you did the painting. Post pictures.
Looking forward to seeing awesome paint jobs...

Yeah well people who do custom paint jobs put their guitars in the Customizing gallery, so there is no need for this thread.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
well.. i really like watching paintjobs,so i like this thread too :P
Gear :
Fender Stratocaster Made in Mexico

Amps :
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Marshall Lead 20
Fender Performer 1000

We already have a thread like this. It has 13 pages of all the glorious paint jobs you want.

There is no reason to have a second.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
^ meh, its really not that different. we have the gallery and the painting thread, so why do we need something that is a combination of the two?