I'm writing to game about a job but i'm not sure how to start off I figured you guys could help me, so far ive got 'I'm writing to enquire about any job vacancies you may have in any of your Nottingham stores' then some stuff about gcse's, but...i think it sucks. What else should i put when enquiring about jobs? Ive got no previous experience so i have no idea what to say.

please help me pit
In the end, write:

Yours trully,
Fappy Mcfap.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
"Dear Sir
I Implore you to believe me that the rumour that I fap over passed out girls at parties is totally untrue. It happened one time."
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
you need to sort of put some stuff that makes you appeal to the job... like your gonna work with customers all day so put summit about you being easy to talk to and very polite and crap like that.......
Cv?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
make sure you read it and get others to read it before you print it off and submit it.. your grammer is terrible.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
"Dear Sir
I Implore you to believe me that the rumour that I fap over passed out girls at parties is totally untrue. It happened one time."

Quote by Shib
make sure you read it and get others to read it before you print it off and submit it.. your grammer is terrible.

im not writing like this for the application, i just cant be bothered with grammar in the pit
Why would you write? Just dress nice and walk ino the store and ask if they're hiring.
Chances are they'll ask for a CV, so be prepared with one. But then again, since it is your first job, it'll be a rather scarce CV, so you won't get a job anywhere but a restaurant job sort of dealio.
I got lucky and my first job was repairing electronics at the age of 13.
Look up CV writing on the web. And then put the letter you're using as a covering letter.
tell them you hate black people
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by slaptasticdave
tell them you hate black people

hahaha.

oh dear god, what have i become.
Quote by Shib

Oh the irony. You can't spell grammar, you used a two dot elipses and there's not one capital letter in your post.

My name is Danny. Call me that.
Don't get your hopes up- Game, like many other high street stores may have a recruitment ban on. This really isn't a good time to be looking for jobs. You may be lucky and get an Xmas temp somewhere though. A lot of places are cutting down on their workforce because people are spending less because of this damn economic tits up that's going on at the moment. I've heard that Curry's won't recover until well into 2010.

And letter writing is better than walking in and asking. It's a bit more professional looking. You know a letter will go to someone who's actually in charge.
The employer will be all like "CV or it didn't happen"
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Quote by Shib

"Grammar." It's "grammar," "grammar" with an "A," it's an "A," it's spelled with a ****ing "A."

Never, under any circumstances, criticize anyone's English until you, yourself, can write like a ****ing adult.

What's even more amazing is that he didn't make a single grammatical error to begin with. That's a double failure.
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Oct 4, 2008,
Quote by asator
Oh the irony. You can't spell grammar, you used a two dot elipses and there's not one capital letter in your post.

And you spelled "ellipsis" wrong.

Quote by blackflag49
And you spelled "ellipsis" wrong.

I stand corrected then. Still, the post I quoted failed harder than mine
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Dear Sir, I like totally need a job cus my buddy Rod is all like, "dude if your gonna crash on my couch ur gun have to pay rent" which totally blows considering i scored that douche a dimebag. So anyways i wus wonderingnig if yous guys could hire me cus im even willing to get up before noon. kk?"

This,
You`ll totally get hired man!!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.