Lo! For saul-huds0n did bestow free lulz onto The Pit, but Josh Shiells and Kiwi68 were most ungrateful in their gratitude.

And this is the meaning of life, lo!
The amount of work, time and effort put into that retarded translation really should be put into something more worthwhile, like finding a cure for cancer, or at the very least inventing hamburger earmuffs.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
better version of the bible

Old Testament

God creates the universe and he sees it and it's serious business, but then Satan pretends to be a snake and trolls Eve, telling her 'Apple or GTFO' (cuz she was already showing tits). She chooses the former and then her and her **** buddy Adam get b& from Eden for being trollbait. Then a lot of serious ****ing incest occurs and we get the human race (which explains a lot, really).

Then later, God gets uber pissed about Pharaoh Hitler pwning the Jews, so he gives Moses some cheat codes for the universe. Moses stages a mass slave runaway and opens up the sea so the Jews can run through, closing it behind him and drowning the Ancient Nazis. God lol'd.

Some other less important shit happens, mostly composed of a bunch of faggots writing emo poetry about God for him to fap to.

New Testament

God finds Mary sleeping and just sticks the tip in and drops his load. Nine months later, Jesus is born. For his 13th birthday, God gave Jesus more cheat codes than he gave Moses, plus the rcon password for life, and some CP.

Later, Jesus became a hard core ska punk and trolled the old school Jews hard. They got super pissed and permabanned him with a cross and some nine inch nails. They forgot he had god mode turned on though, so he waited 3 days and hit vid_restart on the rcon panel, came back into life's server. and laughed at the Jews.

After that, 3 more guys tell the same story, then this faggot Paul wrote an assload of shit about sex being evil and a bunch of other stuff that Jesus never ****ing said but everybody listened to Paul anyway because they're stupid.

THE END.

says it all really.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
better version of the bible

says it all really.

I'm a Christian, but I have to say,
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.