OK i have a marshall mg and i cant upgrade at the moment so basically im looking for a distortion pedal that will give me a good, chucnky metal distortion. I generally play metallica, pantera, megadeth, slayer and stuff like that. Im also starting shredding.

My basic needs would be crunchy and beefey palm mutes, full power chords, and some decent tone to shred. My budget is around $150 but cant be strected a bit. One that i dont want is buzz and fizz of a boss metal zone. please suggest a pedal.
hmm damn i was gonna say the MZ, but i had the dime distortion before that and that was great, i was dumb and killed it with a faulty mixing board
sell the MG
mesa boogie
problem solved
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Try out the EHX Metal Muff. $80-$90 will get you the full pedal with top boost and a three band eq. I think it blows away all other distortion pedals.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by matt360
sell the MG
mesa boogie
problem solved

Was that anything like the question he actually asked?
You're*
Quote by matt360
sell the MG
mesa boogie
problem solved

I wish i could but the trouble is that in my country theres no good place to sell the amp, none of my friends have the cash to buy it and even if i could buy a mesa, the shipping,customs etc. to my country(pakistan) would cost like 2 times as much as the amp.
Everyone i just watched a vid of krank distortus maximus and i just love the tone. What do u think about it?