I can get an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top for £309 with a free gig bag at my local music store, but I'd rather have a hard case but it might cost loads more.

I read somewhere that you can bargain down the price of the guitar by 15% or something and you can get loads of freebies such as straps, is this true, how would I go about doing it?

Also, if I will be paying monthly, interest free, can I take advantage of this discount?
Uhhhh Ask maybe. Or find a similiar music store willing to do it for the same price and make them fight for it.
I am so tired of rhetorical questions. Or am I?
You could just simply ask them what they could do on the price for you. Not the best bargaining tactic but an easy way to save a bit of cash.
what do you think is a good price for the Epiphone and hard case?

Will the discount be available if I pay monthly, becuase I had a similar deal on the internet with a laptop, I got £100 off, but because I was going to pay monthly, they said I can't have any discounts?
When i bought an acoustic guitar, the guy in my local shop gave me £20 off a hard case cos i bought the guitar at the same time
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by TimBFMV
When i bought an acoustic guitar, the guy in my local shop gave me £20 off a hard case cos i bought the guitar at the same time

How much was the guitar and case seperately in the end?