Was watching this show called "Rogue Nature" Where this dude spotlights animals that have been reported to become "man-eaters" when they usual aren't.
Anyway, the one on chimps has really turned around my opinion on them.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/03/06/ferocity_of_chimpanzee_attack_stuns_medics_leaves_questions/

*summary* Married couple who own chimp as a pet visit it on it's 39th birthday at a chimp sanctuary. One of the pens were open by one of the chimps and let 4 chimps out, 2 mature females and 2 unruly teenage males. The 2 males attack the couple and basicly tear them apart.

Davis, who remained in critical condition Friday, was badly disfigured. According to his wife, he lost all the fingers from both hands, an eye, part of his nose, cheek and lips, and part of his buttocks. His foot was mutilated and his heel bone was cracked.

The show even said that the chimp has bit off one of his testicles.

I just never thought chimps could be that nasty.
There are picures of the dude who got mauled, but I'm not gonna post one or a link because they're pretty greusume(sp?). Look 'em up if you've ever wanted to see what someone looks like without a nose.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Oct 4, 2008,
My god, imagine loosing part of your ass to a chimp.
Sig space available, give me some praise
jesus christ poor guy, why didnt Moe defend them?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
That's why more people need more firearms. If they were carrying concealed firearms, the couple could've defended themselves.
Quote by King Of Suede
Was watching this show called "Rouge Nature"

hmm...
red nature??
The title made me lol, did you previously have a great trust in them?

On a serious note that is a terrible thing to happen.
chimpanzees rip each others testicles out when they kill each other. my teacher told me.
Quote by Punk_sg
hmm...
red nature??

Bahh lol thanks. editted.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol