I have a fender p bass and my E sting sounds way to thick because it sounds like it has no tone, ive tried everything but no luck, i dont know what likd of strings are on my bass so i figured its time for some new ones, i play mostly punk rock, i need suggestions, for guitar i favor ernie ball
try rotosounds alot of people around here suggest them if you play more guitar thn bass the decission shouldnt matter too much
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
don't use strings. use the dreams of small children. they don't get floppy when you tune drop B.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Try stainless steels, look out for Roto 66s and Stadium Eites
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Some GHS Boomers 'Flea Signatures' turned up the other day.
They sound pretty good so far, not as Tinny as other new strings but will be interesting to see how long they last.

Elixrs are my personal favourite, the gift that keeps on giving.
*Two songs from my old demo, with my band Snakeskin in now in my profile. Feedback?

*Cockfoster
Well if you don't play bass as much as guitar, and you like punch, and you favor Ernie Ball...

Get Slinkies! They're only $20 a set, and they sound great.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
Quote by WhyLater
Well if you don't play bass as much as guitar, and you like punch, and you favor Ernie Ball...

Get Slinkies! They're only $20 a set, and they sound great.

Rotos are $20 a set, and they sound even better.