Anyone know how to beat this? I have been binging like an obese man these past few weeks on sugery foods which is weird since prior to this I had a good healthy diet and never really was a huge fan of sweet foods. It's weird though cos I'm never actually hungry when I have the sugar cravings, I just have a massive desire for sugar which lead to ridiculous binges . Anyway has anyone managed to overcome their addiction to sugar? The way I have been eating the past few weeks will send me to an early grave if I don't stop these sugar binges

The worst part of it is that at the end of each binge I usually end up trying to puke as much as I can out which is not good. I might actually contact my GP about this cos' it's gotta stop.
i would see a doctor, if this has come out of nowhere, it can't be good, and if you're trying to throw up after, its even worse.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Self control man.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I've never heard of a sugar addiction before, are you sure you didn't just make it up?

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
i hear during a female's "cycle", they seem to crave a lot of sweets. so to the TS, it's ok to have these cravings.
eat some sugar!
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
diabetes?
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
are you like..14?
if you are, it's normal.
I eat LOOOOOOOOOTS of sugary stuff ... but I still need like 20 more kgs to be normal
I'd love at least 70...
anyways...it might be normal.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Don't do drugs, drugs are bad... mkaaaay...
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Start drinking water/ chewing gum. Chewing stops you from feeling hungry.

Stay away from the cupboards and find something else to occupy you.
I heard once that if you crave something , It's cause your body needs it. But if your taking it excess that's probably not good. Go see a doctor or something or eat more fruits which have natural sugar in them , just don't overdo it lol.
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
There is no such thing as sugar addiction, it's just you. Get over it.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
pics or it didnt happen
u bastard you
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
I swear you actually get addicted to sugar. I went like, a week without sugar, and I started going through withdrawals...
when i used to have to watch my weight for wrestling id always get sugar cravings and it uausly came from pop and i eventuly just stop drinking it. now when ever i get stressed i get them and i end up drinking a pop