would these http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/lw-hmet-livewire-metal-h/67984
be good on my bronze series warlock or a washburn x50 pro (which i might be getting when i have the money)

i play rock/metal(core)/punk and clean stuff. and i dont want to spend much over £150 if i can help it
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Current amp?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
my current amp is a shitty little 15 watt watson amp but i'm gonna be getting a peavey vypr 75 in november/december.

Quote by _bacon_

Use the money to buy a nice guitar then, pickups are an after thought and are used to make a good tone better.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i agree.... do not waste money putting nice pickups in a sub par guitar.... save some money and buy a nice guitar with nice pickups....

also... i would upgrade an amp before pickups....or even a guitar.... a good amp will get you a good sound
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
well im getting a new amp first. but i just feel like im gonna outgrow my warlock soon (next 4-6 months) and i want to plan ahead so i know what im gonna do.

Quote by _bacon_

The X50 Pro already has excellent pickups, there's no reason to change them - and even less reason when you don't even have a decent amp
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ +1. i'm not the biggest fans of duncans in the world but they're certainly mor than good enough to not need to upgrade until you're 100% sure what you want, and until the rest of your rig is perfect. EDIT: just thinking of guitrs around the £300 mark, have you tried any michael kellies? i haven't been able to try them, but i think they have a reputation for being good value in the USA...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 4, 2008,