I went to Guitar Center the other day and I was trying out a few different amps. I liked the way that the Raven RG200 combo amp, but I'm not sure about the quality if Raven amps. I wanna buy a good combo amp, 100w or more, but for no more than $500. I play metal btw. So, I just wanted to know what's the general opinion of Raven amps, and if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. Thanks!
Quote by jaypalthrasher
I went to Guitar Center the other day and I was trying out a few different amps. I liked the way that the Raven RG200 combo amp, but I'm not sure about the quality if Raven amps. I wanna buy a good combo amp, 100w or more, but for no more than $500. I play metal btw. So, I just wanted to know what's the general opinion of Raven amps, and if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. Thanks!

why do you need 100watts????

and Raven amps suck, every one here will tell you, it's sad...
What types of music do you play? and what's your playing environment?
Peavey Valveking/Vypyr are MUCH better options than the Raven.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
For anyone curious:

Raven amps are owned by guitar center, and were designed/made by the same people who do Crate amps.

He plays metal... good job reading folks.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
For anyone curious:

Raven amps are owned by guitar center, and were designed/made by the same people who do Crate amps.

He plays metal... good job reading folks.

generalities. again. only one person asked.

oh, and I already knew all that. they suck. they're cheap, and they have a huge profit margin.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Dude, why are you bumping a dead thread? Ravens don't sound very good, they are cheap amps meant to steal a noobs money.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Dude, why are you bumping a dead thread? Ravens don't sound very good, they are cheap amps meant to steal a noobs money.

just like line 6... line 6 should stick to effects and not amps... they suck with amps...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.