i hear about the music genre 'fusion' sometimes, but i never know what it really is.
do you guys have some good fusion songs for me ?

thanks
well first u need someone else who is about the same power level as you...
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by Masamune

haha, im impressed.

fusion is playing jazz music with the volume and attitude of rock. also called jazz-fusion

you also need cheesy looking guitars, keyboards, and everyone has to wear a cape
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
some jazz fusion bands are niacin and dave weckl band. not sure if youll like it. good guitar fusion is The Mörglbl Trio. its french and has a really good guitar player.
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Mahavishnu Orchestra, Return to Forever, Lifetime, Weather Report. Miles Davis basically invented it with In a Silent Way, Bitches Brew, and Tribute to Jack Johnson. Check out Mahavishnu's "Meeting of the Spirits". Fusion is Jazz with rock sensibilities or vice versa. Milk.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Quote by blynd_snyper
FUSION

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Not to be confused with fission though.
GTFinto fusion forum. Do we have a fusion forum? What's fusion?
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you