1. I'm past six foot, I have fairly big hands. I have a 3/4 size acoustic guitar. My fingers just fit on the frets, and I can play it fine, but, would I be better off with a full size guitar?

2. After I've got used to playing a 3/4 size guitar fretboard will I find it difficult to play on a full sized guitar fretboard?
I've got a 3/4 Lil martin and a Dean V-wing Dove. What you notice the most is the body. The dean is huge to me by comparison. The neck isn't as noticable but you do get the feeling that everything is "right there" when playing the smaller guitar, but it really isn't much of a hinderance. What you are going to like is the projection of the larger guitar. Better tone and it really reaches out there over the smaller guitar. The 3/4 guitar has it's place (much better then a backpack guitar), but in the end a full size is just richer and and more satisfying to play.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by PaulKaiser
1. I'm past six foot, I have fairly big hands. I have a 3/4 size acoustic guitar. My fingers just fit on the frets, and I can play it fine, but, would I be better off with a full size guitar?

2. After I've got used to playing a 3/4 size guitar fretboard will I find it difficult to play on a full sized guitar fretboard?

You might be better off with a full sized guitar. After playing a larger fretboard, you will probably enjoy the extra space. I, for one, have short and stubby sausage-like fingers, but I love big necks, such as the Seagull neck. Wider necks give me more room to just get all up in there. The more rounded neck shape also feels more comfortable to me.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
It depends on what you want to do with it. 3/4 size are great for camping, traveling, etc. If you want to be heard in an all-acoustic jam, a full size dreadnought would be better (it's louder).
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele
Just depends on your personal preference. I would expect that you would prefer a full-size guitar, but there's no way to know for sure. You need to get out and play some and then decide!