Yeah...I just got done working out downstairs and was kinda hot and sweaty, so I thought, I sure could go for a popsicle. So I went into the freezer and found a box of popsicles that had been there since the beginning of summer. I got out a pack of popsicles, and when I opened them up there was red goo on the outside of them. Upon smelling them, it seemed ok, so I went ahead and ate them. They were delicious. But now it's bugging me that it could have been mold on those popsicles. Delicious mold, but mold nonetheless. So does anyone know if popsicles can get moldy? Common sense says "no, they're in a freezer, stupid," but I'm just wondering.

(sorry for wall of text but this is important)
If not eaten for a long time, the Popsicles will start to disassociate with their ingredients and the sucrose will start to leak, the water will stay frozen, and it gets really messy. Mold won't grow though.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
If not eaten for a long time, the Popsicles will start to disassociate with their ingredients and the sucrose will start to leak, the water will stay frozen, and it gets really messy. Mold won't grow though.

Spoken like a chem major....this is spot on.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Mold? On frozen sugar water?

Quote by jasonmetal love

This.
Quote by jasonmetal love

Darn, you beat me to it.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
First I was all "Whoah, that sounds like s3xx0rz stuff!" then I resigned when I saw that you really meant it.