This might​ be the coole​st thing​ ever.​ If it works​.​

1 - Music​ians frien​d has a secre​t speci​al right​ now. 20% off any one item.​ (!)

2 - Guita​r Cente​r has a speci​al right​ now. They'​ll match​ any price​ and then give you 10% of the diffe​rence​.​

3 - I want this:​ http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/AKG-D-112-Kick-Drum-Microphone?sku=271161&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26020869

regul​arly $​219,​ but lets make that.​.​.​ about​ $170

THAT is how you stick​ it to the man, my frien​ds.​
Last edited by Slash42x at Oct 4, 2008,
In my opinion ladies in the gentlemens all these nice deals are mainly caused by the Wall Street crash, prepare your self to spend some cash, cause there's going to be lots of bargains in next few months
I think it's time to buy some new picks and strings and such.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Both of those offers will probably not be compatible with another offer. Read the fine print.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Guitar Center and Musicians Friend are different branches of the same company.

I seriously doubt that this will work.
no they split a while ago. they are not sister companies or partners, and yes it will work cause GC has matched and beat prices from musiciansfriend for me.
Well Enough Alone
oh god dammit i just bought a new guitar.
this sucks
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
It will probably work but 10% of the difference isn't actually 10% off. Lets say an item is $100 at GC and $80 at musicians friend you would save 10% of the difference. 100-800=20 10% of $20, you save $2
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Both of those offers will probably not be compatible with another offer. Read the fine print.

that's the way it works in my experience of working in a store the past year. we will match any other high street price and give 10% of the difference, but we won't do it on special offers or if the competitor is giving you some other kind of discount
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Seriously, how do you stael something from GC? They have people at the door waiting to check your bag/receipt before you can walk out.
Quote by jdhill
It was a very nice idea, but i highly doubt it will actually work. Great evil genius idea though.

its a good try, lol yea if Hitler worked on making nice guitars cheaper rather then taking out a race of people imagine how much better the world would be
Quote by Spydr
It will probably work but 10% of the difference isn't actually 10% off. Lets say an item is $100 at GC and $80 at musicians friend you would save 10% of the difference. 100-800=20 10% of $20, you save $2

EPIC. FAIL.
Let's do the math correctly, shall we? 20% of 100 is 20. 100-20=80. 10% of 80 is 8. 80-8=72. He saves an additional 8 dollars, four times the amount you computed.
It's not quite 30% off, it's actually 28%, but that's still a significant difference over the original 20%, especially on expensive items like musical equipment. I like this plan.
Good idea mate, go for it!!

I wish we had GC in Ireland, I'd love to make the most of this offer.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG