k, so I decided to make anew thread about this and keep my other one for bigsby comments. I just found out I have piezo pickups in my saddles, and im putting on a bigsby with a new bridge so ill have to take the ghost pickups out. how much will this change the sound?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
You didn't know you had piezos? What did you think was making your guitar sound like an acoustic when you switched to them?
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Put the bigsby on something else... The peizo's will set you apart a bit.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I didnt know I was switching to them...I have 3 pickups on my tele stock, so i didnt even realize.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

I dont think it will sound worse...I still have stock tele magnetic pickups, so it should still sounds like a regular ol tele, no?
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

The piezos give a sound very similar to an acoustic...if you take them out you wont be able to use them
yeah, I understand that...if I want acoustic tone ill play acoustic...I bought my tele for the twang
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Oh well it shouldn't change the sound of the Tele pickups at all if that's all you were wondering
It wont change the sound at all if you never used the piezos in the first place!
give me the peizo saddles!
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.