What is the standard size of an electric guitar, I was looking at a guitar and it said 22 1/2" "Although this guitar is smaller than most". If that's small, what's normal/standard
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
24-25?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I've been playing for 4 1/2 and I've never measured my guitar. Or even thought to
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Quote by bambamm89
I've been playing for 4 1/2 and I've never measured my guitar. Or even thought to

A longer scale length will allow tension to remain high with looser strings (lower tunings, for practical purposes). Also some people just like a longer or shorter neck due to what they think is comfortable.
usually...

24.75 for a gibson, or anything owned by gibson
25.5 for a fender, or anything owned by fender.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by bambamm89

don't worry man, i left it a week before i measured mine... you've still got a few more days.
25 1/2 is pretty normal, 24 3/4 is standard for gibson and all affiliated companies, 26 1/2 is considered a "long scale length" so your 22 1/2 there is really quite short.