Hey, just wanted to see if there were any Ug'ers in Vancouver, B.C. Perhaps even in the Tri-Cities?
im in the central interior of BC, about 8 hours from Van city
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Ill be heading to Hope this summer I think... if you know where that is.

I lived thar before I moved...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
yeah hope is right before chilliwack, right?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
i used to live in surrey for like 10 years, then i moved back to toronto. but ive traveled so much in interior bc and stuff, its the best. its like this book i read in gr 5 set in the gold rush, about kids going to find their dad in jail and like when i was driving in that region, i felt like i was in the book, it was soo ****in awesome. not to mention the breath taking beauty, the mountains, the lakes, the shit, everything
Ottawa here : D
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Haggard13
yeah hope is right before chilliwack, right?

Yeah

Ma home town.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile