Hi Guys I´ve Been Playing For Quite A While Now (6 Or 7 Years) And I Have Own Quite A Few Guitars (epiphone, Fender, Prs, Shecter, Squier). So I Know Now What I Want In A Guitar, Maybe You Can Help Me To Find A Guitar Like This One:

Strat Or Soloist Body
22 Or 24 Frets
Hsh Pickup Config
Vintage (strat Like) Sycronized Tremolo

I Have 2500 Us Dollaras To Spend. Do You Know A Guitar Like This One?
At the risk of sounding a bit biased, have a look at Vigier:

www.vigierguitars.com

They're very well made and some of them should fall into your budget. One plus is that their vintage style trem uses ball bearings instead of knife edges.

For starters, check out:

The Excalibur Special:

http://www.vigierguitars.com/page/fiche_produit.php?id_prod=234

The Excalibur Indus:

http://www.vigierguitars.com/page/fiche_produit.php?id_prod=231

I know the Indus is HH, but I can honestly say that the five way switch compensates for the missing single coil.

If you want some info on dealers, check out their site (I know Guitar Asylum sell them online).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Ibanez probably has some Prestige models with everything like that, except for the trem. Most of theirs have Edge Pros or OFRs, the larger flating trems. Id say go custom, like to the Jackson shop or ESP shop, or look at some of the Ed Roman guitars. Quicksilver Customs look like ace guitars, and cost less than similar PRS guitars.
Quote by TatarSalad2
Get a Dean Razorback, they're $1000. Can't go wrong with it.

Yes, you can. There are many fine guitars out there and the Dean razorback isn't one of them.

Quote by qotsa1998
Ibanez probably has some Prestige models with everything like that, except for the trem. Most of theirs have Edge Pros or OFRs, the larger flating trems. Id say go custom, like to the Jackson shop or ESP shop, or look at some of the Ed Roman guitars. Quicksilver Customs look like ace guitars, and cost less than similar PRS guitars.

Not only is Ed Roman a complete and utter bastard, I believe he's also out of business after he sold his store (thanks to a number of lawsuits). Maybe he's still doing business over the internet, but I would advise against getting anything from that guy.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Go to an ESP Custom Shop, and see what you can do there. M-Body Style, with a Vintage tremolo would be easy, but the H/S/H Config. I don't know about. You can always see though. They can do just about anything.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12