I went out to the strip club for my 18th birthday on thursday and my buddies paid $25 to get the shit kicked out of me on stage. It was ****ing hilarious, they played the trooper for me with that being my nickname and one of the hotter ones was beating my face with her tits to the beat of the song. It was amazing. I got my clothes torn apart and whipped with a studded belt too...
Cool, you should of bit her tit
Please Stay,
Until I'm Gone,
I'm Here Hold On,
To Me I'm Right Here,
Waiting,
And Take My One Last Breath,
And Dont Forget,
That I Will Be Right Here,
Waiting
What the ****?
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
I hate you, Pit.
Quote by plucky duck
arnt scandinavians all albino or am i mistaken? apologies if i am

Quote by cocodrilo83
logic is not always right
I liked the story about the 12 year old and his girlfriend who almost got her knocked up and went to McDonalds.

...Were still waiting for the pics...
you sir, and your friends, have issues with your sexuality. i mean, come on, what sort of friends would arrange to have their friend's clothes forcefully removed and whipped... ON STAGE!?
seriously dude, consider whether they might want to be more than just "friends"
Meh.. sounds embarrassing.
Just get a girlfriend. You'll get the same, for free.
being whipped with a studded belt on stage was a good thing? dude they weren't trying to do you a favour.
Quote by littleleo88
you sir, and your friends, have issues with your sexuality. i mean, come on, what sort of friends would arrange to have their friend's clothes forcefully removed and whipped... ON STAGE!?
seriously dude, consider whether they might want to be more than just "friends"

It was all just on the spot...they just said "beat the shit out of him"
They got ripped off. I know a guy who'll break legs and cut off fingers for 25$. Try to get your money back.
That's quite kinky, I'm gona have a look around to see if I can get the same for my 18th
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
i didnt know it was a good thing to come out of a strip club looking like this-->
Quote by ghostnineone
i didnt know it was a good thing to come out of a strip club looking like this-->

You're obviously not a masochist. You know, razors aren't just for emo kids.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That would be quite disturbing to be honest, and I'm not gay ¬_¬
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Gemini
You're obviously not a masochist. You know, razors aren't just for emo kids.

i thank you for the disturbing visual good sir
Damn. For my 14th birthday I went to a WWE match. My friends paid 25 bucks for me to get Batista bombed. Then They played the theme music and Umaga was beating my face with his tits to the beat of the music. Then I got whipped with a barbwire bat.

/making fun of TS
For my 18th, I had some friends over. We went to Taco Bell, and played COD4 and Halo 3 all night.
Not my sort of night out

Gather mates
Go to venue
Listen to music and have some drinks
Attempt to pull

Success= Sex
Failure= Wanking

Either way fun. I don't really dig the whole stripper thing, seems kinda seedy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by ghostnineone
i thank you for the disturbing visual good sir

If by "disturbing visual" you mean "raging boner", you're very welcome.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.