I've always rather liked the simpsons, I believe it's gone down hill but I like the 90's episodes. Anyways, I've noticed that they've edited their episodes and placed bleeps where there weren't swears. So I don't understand why they do it. Maybe they're trying to seem more edgy to compete with family guy and the likes? Has anyone else noticed this?
Feed your mind.
For years now the newer simpsons have just been coy storylines to like involve faggy celebrity cameo's....
metaldud536: Lol, you're kidding right? I count at least 400 times that Homer

says "dammit".

TS: They only use bleeps as jokes.

Like when Homer say "That's bullsh-*bleep*, man!" during a movie.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
No, no I haven't.
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by metaldud536
The old ones? I don't remember any swearing in the old ones.

Exactly. They're adding bleeps where there wasn't anything close to a swear. Like in one of the episodes Kent says

"It's about darn time!"

And they bleeped out darn. It's just getting weird. I'm gonna youtube this to see if anyone's made a side by side comparison.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Primus2112
metaldud536: Lol, you're kidding right? I count at least 400 times that Homer

says "dammit".

TS: They only use bleeps as jokes.

Like when Homer say "That's bullsh-*bleep*, man!" during a movie.

Dammit is not a bad word, god dammit!
I can remember some, in the garbage man episode, that has censorship, and on channel 4, they censor out some bits in the episode where mr burns dates that young girl.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Firebread
Exactly. They're adding bleeps where there wasn't anything close to a swear. Like in one of the episodes Kent says

"It's about darn time!"

And they bleeped out darn. It's just getting weird. I'm gonna youtube this to see if anyone's made a side by side comparison.

you probably live in bizarro land.

unless that episode was a commentary about censorship.
Sent from my iPad.
metaldud536: No, but g*d is.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~