I just got done reading for about an hour on my back porch. I love reading there. It's got a "love seat" which is very comfortable and because our house is on a hill our main floor is high up so when you look out the windows on the porch (its screened in) you see the tops of trees and stuff, its really nice.

Other then there I don't mind reading when I'm on the throne or in bed sometimes.

What about the Pit?
i like to climb the old bell tower with an automatic rifle and just lay back and read a book
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
i've always wondered how someone can spend so long in on the toilet as to make it worthwhile to keep literature in there?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
also the bed...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I tend to read only for school due to english literature being my main course, so its basically anywhere i can be bothered opening the damn feminist books...
Quote by meh!
i've always wondered how someone can spend so long in on the toilet as to make it worthwhile to keep literature in there?

I don't keep it there. I gotta go into my room to get to the bathroom so if I think I'll be in there a while I'll grab my book.
crapper. where else?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by The_Paranoia
I don't keep it there. I gotta go into my room to get to the bathroom so if I think I'll be in there a while I'll grab my book.

Maybe i'm just blessed with wonderful bowels, but I still don't understand.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
At school, during lunch, I just sit in the hallways leaning against the lockers. Peace and quiet... until the bell rings.

But at home, I just read while I'm on the toilet.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by meh!

I can tell you as a college student; cafeteria food. I spend hours on the crapper reading. The worst is when your legs fall asleep.
If I'm at home I lie in bed and read, if I'm at college I'll either sit in the library or go for a walk, find a bench (there are dozens of quiet grassy places to sit in the town) and read there. Reading on the shitter has never done much for me.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I saw a girl with a reading cushion on the train the other day, I wanted to grab the book and just smack her in the face with it, then smother her with the cushion.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Toilet, Bed and in front of PC if it's a E-Book.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
At my register at work. I get most of my reading done there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I read in bed.

If you found some sort of innuendo in that then you are a sick perverted genius.
?!