hey im looking into buying just an amp that i can get a nice tone similar to mabye bands like

as blood runs black
bring me the horizon
august burns red
the devil wears prada

and bands like that

im kinda lookin into the $200-$300 price range so if you could help me out that would be awesome!

(ps i also have a behringer v-amp pro (which is a rackmount) which can do amp models and effects and stuff too so it doesnt need to be heavy on effects just give me a good sound!)
Last edited by br00t4ln3ss at Oct 4, 2008,
Any Randall G3 series amp.

I suggest saving up more money and buying a B-52 or a Bugera amp.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by beelzebub101
There Is No Such Thing As Deathcore!!!! Straight Emo Feg Bullshit!!!!!

you're a ****tard, and this thread is not centered around your definitions of genres, making your post complete spam.

*reported.

TS: more money.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
well i guess i just need an actual guitar amp because im running through fender rumble 100 bass amp so i need something that isnt all bottom endyish if you know what i mean. and my behringer vamp can get me my tone i just need something to get that tone out
Quote by beelzebub101
There Is No Such Thing As Deathcore!!!! Straight Emo Feg Bullshit!!!!!

please go back to narrow minded land plz
Quote by br00t4ln3ss
well i guess i just need an actual guitar amp because im running through fender rumble 100 bass amp so i need something that isnt all bottom endyish if you know what i mean. and my behringer vamp can get me my tone i just need something to get that tone out

You'd be better off just getting an amp with a good drive channel. Using a multi-effects pedal in front of an amp doesn't work too well and you can always tell a person using a multi-effects from a mile away.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Save up more money. Sorry to say it man, and its probably not what you wanna' hear. But you're not gonna' be able to get a good amp for bands like that for 300$.
sorry, but I'll have to agree with em, save up some more cash buddy...
oh and another thing is i dont really need this for gigging just yet, mabye just practice by myself or with some buddies, i would just rather play throught a guitar amp and not a bass amp lol but im turning 16 in less then a month so then i could prolly get a job =P
...then maybe try looking into a roland cube... but I'd stil advice waiting some more....
ok thanks for the advice peeps, ill check some stuff out, mabye i can just wait a bit or find a some deal on craigslist or something
dude, i play in a deathcore and metalcore bands and stuff, your best bet is to save up for a peavey 6505+, seriously, its good for live cause you can mic them up nicely and easily and they get a sweet cut through the mix tone without it sounding like complete middy shit.
i agree with the randall g3 suggestion
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.